CL Semi-Finals 13/14 - April 22,23,29,30

Man am I glad Mourinho isn't in the running to be our new manager.

Absolutely cowardly tactics against a top team as usual, and watching them play is like staring at a brick wall for 90 minutes.

Ehy is it whenever Torres has the ball he always steps on it, or shanks it, or does something wrong, it never ever seems to work for him.

When you look at how poor Chelsea's been going forward it does make me wonder it they've a slight regret about selling Mata to us?

We were worse with Mata, I wish people would stop trying to make out selling him to you was a mistake by us!

Liverpool's name on one trophy, Chelsea's on the other. No way Atletico will win this game, never mind the tie.

This is classic Stoke/Westham. Longballs to the bigman at the far post. No wonder Allardice thinks he'd get bigger jobs if he was from these latin nations

You guys are tough, I stopped watching this rain of shit near the end of first half. Not sure what's worse, Chelsea or Atletico and their 81-crosses-tactic.

Madrid need to be careful, can't afford to concede. A 0-0 isn't a bad score.

We were worse with Mata, I wish people would stop trying to make out selling him to you was a mistake by us!

I know, he was only your POtY two times in a row. What a load of shite he was, if anything you should have paid us to take him off your hands AND accepted Fellaini as part of the deal.