CL Semi-Finals 13/14 - April 22,23,29,30

Should be red

Townsend is a cnut.

No because I backed a red card in this game, so it wont be given!

Lampard hiding. Obi Mikel steps forward and takes the bullet - referee buys it. At least he isn't racist.

Come on koke ffs, atletico's delivery has been shite today. Can see a goal coming though, game opening up a bit.

Not sure if it hit his arm but it was absolutely intentional if it did. Gabi being out is a boost.

weve lost Lamps and Mikel which providing we have our injured back isnt too bad.

Atletico not been good enough really. I don't think Bayern or Real would have been muzzled so easily.

Did not matter when Dortmund handed Madrid last year a good stomping. Not saying I expected the same, but at least be more aspiring with their football. Chelsea are inviting. Madrid to attack and their has been little penetration from them.
And were one goal away from elimination in the second leg.

Atletico just eliminated Barca in the QF's as well if you haven't noticed.

And Townsend goes on a staunch defense as to why Lampard shouldn't be red carded. He really is a mug.

Townsend is an absolute idiot. Just wait until the World Cup.

"Andy, what's your thoughts? Did Lampard deserve the yellow card for shooting Alba twice in the chest?"

"He was clearly going for the ball there Ingerlund Ingerlund 1966 3 Lions Foreigners are all a bunch of cheats."

More good fortune going liverpool's way with terry and cech injured.. Never seen a side get quite as much good luck as they have this season.

Atletico pressing hard for a goal. they are much better this half. Chelsea don't seem interested in attacking which is risky. A score draw at home and they are out

He could probably deck Costa and Andy would say he had an itchy fist,he didn't mean it, ridiculous!

Townsend is an absolute idiot. Just wait until the World Cup.

"Andy, what's your thoughts? Did Lampard deserve the yellow card for shooting Alba twice in the chest?"

"He was clearly going for the ball there Ingerlund Ingerlund 1966 3 Lions Foreigners are all a bunch of cheats."

I'm just waiting for the inevitable groan when Atletico score, saying after that Chelsea have played well and didn't deserve to concede.

Atletico are disappointing me. Chelsea are defending well and flooding the box, sure, but Atletico are doing nothing with all their possession.