2023-24 Performances

View full 2023-24 profile

5.0 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards

Devil You Know

You'd expect a CM to do better on the first goal, but I'm not sure Eriksen is physically capable of doing it let alone having the defensive nous.

Some of his passing was great. In a performance where United were set up to not-lose rather than win, you need players like him to see those runs.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
You'd expect a CM to do better on the first goal, but I'm not sure Eriksen is physically capable of doing it let alone having the defensive nous.

Some of his passing was great. In a performance where United were set up to not-lose rather than win, you need players like him to see those runs.
Hes definitely physically capable of looking over his shoulder and noticing a free player and closing down the space.

jasveron

Played well - in an away match against strong opponent.
Credit where it's due.

Zico1982

Eriksen seems to be back to pre-Andy.Carroll-Form. That was an all-round good performance from the dane. Could he have done better for Ödegaards goal. Yeah, but that was the best attack of the entire match and not easy to defend. Could anyone else in the team have played that pass to Rashford for the opening goal? No. I wonder about people here thinking that we were bad in midfield. I disagree. Arsenal is a top team, and we were equal to them yesterday. Eriksen and Anthony were the best players in a brilliant PL Match between two quality teams. Arsenal were damned lucky to keep the three points in London. Both teams could have won, and a draw would have been the right outcome. The midfield from the last season is actually our best option despite Mount and Amrabat coming in. We need two creative players and Mount/Amrabat are not on Eriksens level in that department. Höjlunds and Rashfords deep runs will be lethal with Eriksen playing passes like the one for the goal...

Plastic Evra

Did I dream he bullied Odegaard on a challenge late game after being whistled for a foul ?

Zico1982

No. He also had the most blocks and the second most ball recoveries, one of them leading to his assist. He will never be a defensive powerhose, but if he keeps this up, it will become hard to keep up the criticism.

Pogue Mahone

Swiftie Fan Club President
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
No. He also had the most blocks and the second most ball recoveries, one of them leading to his assist. He will never be a defensive powerhose, but if he keeps this up, it will become hard to keep up the criticism.
He looked much fitter than I remember him being last season. Running much harder and later in the game. Hopefully someone who gets a lot out of finally having a proper break over summer.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
It’s San Marino but if you give a player of that caliber that kind of time and space, he’ll fill his bag with assists.

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
Either a hat trick of assists or a goal and two assists. Denmark’s last goal should be given to hin but if not that’s his third assist of the night.

Plastic Evra

Makes you wonder how he would fare as a #10 for us. Probably not happening apart from a few games.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Makes you wonder how he would fare as a #10 for us. Probably not happening apart from a few games.
Was he a 10 today? I thought Denmark played a 4-3-3. The only way he plays as 10 for us is if Bruno is injured or being rested unless we played Bruno out on the right.

Plastic Evra

Was he a 10 today? I thought Denmark played a 4-3-3. The only way he plays as 10 for us is if Bruno is injured or being rested unless we played Bruno out on the right.
Ah yes I don't know what exact position he had in this game. But people said he was on lighter defensive duties than at United.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Ah yes I don't know what exact position he had in this game. But people said he was on lighter defensive duties than at United.
He’ll definitely be a lot better for us with less defensive duties. Bruno may even be a bigger threat now if we start playing 2 DM in Casemiro and Amrabat then the AM will have less defensive duties.

Lyng

He was in the first half. We where very good in the first half. Second half he was moved down and Højbjerg was taken off. We where quite bad in the second half.

Real Name

Ye he surprised me against Arsenal. Didn’t think him and Casa would have worked that game but it worked pretty well.
Yeah, he looked lively as opposed to lets say 2nd half of last season, was everwhere and even put a shift defensively. I dont mean he doesnt put it anyway but was really solid at it too.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
He's got a great sense of where everyone is on the pitch at all times. Very similar to the Scholes, Xavi, Iniesta types.
It's a shame we got him too late. Always thought we should've gotten him when he was at Spurs.

I suppose the way forward right now is for Erik Ten Hag to get someone like him, but a lot younger.

LilyWhiteSpur

Supports
Tottenham
I wasn’t being smart.
I have said for 3/4 years to sign Maddison.
No idea how we got a free run at him, and how much we got him for. He should be the first name on the team sheet for England. There is simply not a player like him who is English. He’s just so intelligent on the ball.

Telsim

Still starting for us, still playing full games.

Good stuff.

LilyWhiteSpur

Supports
Tottenham
He’s a burst balloon, awful thing to happen to him no doubt but he’s getting on a bit now, Casameeo isn’t fit, McTomminy works hard but he’s poor. I have no engine. I’d your playing 2 attacking full backs u need cover.

Ace of Spades

He is so past it, it is a wonder how Ten Hag keeps picking him. Did not close down his man for the second, lost the ball carelessly that led to the corner that led to the handball, and both him and Casemiro provided no defensive help in midfield.

Did not want the ball in tight spaces, and did nothing off it.

At least Casemiro keeps popping up in goal scoring positions.

Bwuk

How did he come out for the second half. Absolute passenger.