Chelsea 2024/25

I absolutely don't feel sorry for Maresca. Unlike Tuchel and Potter he went into this, knowing all that Chelsea is right now and he still chose it.
No one's sympathy is needed by our coach.He has chosen this job knowing that he is the fifth appointment under our new owners in two years time.

He knows that the progress of the team ensures his job security. For that, he himself decides what is beneficial for the team and does it boldly. In that sense, he is indeed praiseworthy.

Bringing progress in how the team plays on the field is his main job. It seems to me that he does it effectively.

In my opinion our coach is guiding the team well. After a little while, your opinion about our coach might change. Let's wait and see.

No one's sympathy is needed by our coach.He has chosen this job knowing that he is the fifth appointment under our new owners in two years time.

He knows that the progress of the team ensures his job security. For that, he himself decides what is beneficial for the team and does it boldly. In that sense, he is indeed praiseworthy.

Bringing progress in how the team plays on the field is his main job. It seems to me that he does it effectively.

In my opinion our coach is guiding the team well. After a little while, your opinion about our coach might change. Let's wait and see.
At this point in the post, I started hearing it in this voice
vader-and-leia.jpg

why dont chelsea go for jean philip mateta ,,he can be the new drogba

Lukaku has had one of the weirder careers of a footballer that I can think of recently just with how it's been an up and down roller coaster. Started off a teenage prodigy. Chelsea didn't want him. Sold to everton. Oh he's pretty good, gets sold to United for a big fee. Oh he can't hack it. Get sold to inter. Oh he's really good again. Chelsea buy him for a ton of money. Oh he's not good. how can we get rid of him.

I can think of plenty of players that have made it big and then dropped down. But I can't think of anyone that's yo-yo'd like Lukaku going up and down at all.

Lukaku has had one of the weirder careers of a footballer that I can think of recently just with how it's been an up and down roller coaster. Started off a teenage prodigy. Chelsea didn't want him. Sold to everton. Oh he's pretty good, gets sold to United for a big fee. Oh he can't hack it. Get sold to inter. Oh he's really good again. Chelsea buy him for a ton of money. Oh he's not good. how can we get rid of him.

I can think of plenty of players that have made it big and then dropped down. But I can't think of anyone that's yo-yo'd like Lukaku going up and down at all.

He's similar to Morata except Morata has just been passed between big clubs. Although Real are massive and Atletico/Juve are similar levels to Inter and Napoli

Think Lukaku has had a fantastic career, given how limited he is as a footballer.
I remember him being touted as “the next big thing” when he just moved to Chelsea, but surely that was more due to his athleticism, build and physicality over his qualities as a top class talent footballer.

Feels like he’s done well in the teams where he was loved and appreciated by the fans and the manager.
Should’ve never left Inter for Chelsea.

He's similar to Morata except Morata has just been passed between big clubs. Although Real are massive and Atletico/Juve are similar levels to Inter and Napoli
Him and Morata are basically both perfect subjects for the Arrested Development "It might work for us" meme.

The second time around at Chelsea he wasn't cast aside because he wasn't good, it happened because he's a whiny little cnut who likes to talk without thinking about the consequences of his own actions. The fact he was/is also a terrible player is just the secondary issue here.

For the first half of his comeback season he was a guaranteed starter whenever fit but then halfway through the season out of the blue he did that infamous Sky Italia interview where he said he's not happy and desperately wants to go back to Inter and things kind of just snowballed from there to the point of no return where the club didn't want him to stay either.

If he'd shown even a pinch of professionalism and at least tried to fit in, I would think he'd have played a lot more and been given lots of chances over the last couple of seasons to come good but in this case it was Lukaku himself who decided to go scorched earth. Funnily enough he burnt his bridges with Inter last summer too. Inter worked all through the summer to gather the money to sign him on a permanent transfer and the minute they informed him they're finally ready to make the move happen the fecker turned off his phone and ghosted them to negotiate with Juventus instead, even though Juve couldn't actually afford him. He then tried to go crawling back to Inter but unsurprisignly they were done with his antics as well and kindly told him to piss off. Lukaku is just an utterly rotten character.

Glazers gave football control to Ratcliffe. How much is that due to protests and them needing security at the highest level when coming to OT watching the club they own we will never know. Maybe nothing, maybe something.

Fans can definitely put pressure on owners.

Yes, that's like almost 20 years later.

Felix is the one that I think could really turn the fanbase against the ownership and their way of doing things.

This is a player Chelsea don't need at all and they've got him in on a SEVEN year deal. Of course he could get the Sterling treatment next season under a different manager but very few Chelsea fans wanted him back after an underwhelming loan spell I suspect.

Chelsea was a bit of a melting pot last season in the stands and I thought it was going to kick off after losing to Wolves at home in Feb but they did have a strong run in especially at Stamford Bridge.

Poor start at home continuing and I think they'll be plenty of bile directed to Bohely and the sporting directors as a large chunk of the fanbase has seen them win multiple league titles, FA cups and two CLs so it's a different feel to the crowd from late 90s/early 2000s that had seen about three trophy wins in forty years.

One to watch as this is the third full season now under this ownership model.
It’s beyond doubt that we have too many players and yes we will get that number down significantly but have a look at the latest squad numbers and you will see that quite a fe2 clubs have a chunk of work to do to get the numbers down
https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/premier-league/startseite/wettbewerb/GB1

Yes, that's like almost 20 years later.

Understandable considering we won 5 EPL, 1CL (followed by another CL final), 1CWC, 2FA Cups, 4 League Cups, 1 Europa League until 2016/17.

Not sure any fans would be up in arms having this record in 13 years.

Villa have opened talks for Raheem Sterling. How do these cnuts constantly find a buyer? He's on obscene wages too and Aston flipping Villa are after him. Jesus wept.

EDIT: forgot this thread isn't for transfers.

Last edited:
Is Jorgensen expected to become the no. 1 keeper?

I would think so. Not because he's so good but rather because I simply don't rate Sanchez.

Sanchez will probably be the league keeper for now while Jörgensen will play the European games and the cups, but it shouldn't take too many Sanchez mistakes to turn the situation around.

I would think so. Not because he's so good but rather because I simply don't rate Sanchez.

Sanchez will probably be the league keeper for now while Jörgensen will play the European games and the cups, but it shouldn't take too many Sanchez mistakes to turn the situation around.

If Jorgensen is good on the ball and can pass, I think he will displace Sanchez before long...but I don't know if he is, although I would presume Chelsea didn't sign a goalkeeper who isn't good in that area when they already have Petrovic and Sanchez who aren't really good with their feet either.

Serviette have missed three sitters in last 15 mins. Chelsea’s defence looks awful.
The disaster brothers won't play together again, not in any games we need to win. They are dreadful!

Just checked out a couple of those, fecking Paulinho transfers are mental. Chinese side buying him twice for 40m+
Him and fecking Malcom (who is a good player) definitely are the 2 sticking out besides the obvious ones.

According to some, Chelsea have lost their soul.

Do they realise who owned them before?