Cheering on Liverpool - 2017/18 edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
And to think theres some Utd fans slating Mourinho for grabbing a point at anfield earlier this season....

The chances of us catching city are far slimmer than liverpool coming above us so i'd have prefered a city win.

You cannot be a United fan.
I am just a proper United fan. A fan who appreciates the football itself more than results. For me United is the brand of football foremost.
Many fans are glory hunters now, for you that's probably the only type of fan you know.

We need City to lose this insufferable hype that’s been with them since September. Liverpool will feck up plenty of other games not sure how you can not want Liverpool to hammer them.
Exactly. We've never had an invincible season so it would be insufferable for City to achieve that.

And if we have any title aspirations then we need City to drop points. I thought we were above just wanting top 4.

Tbf, they deserve to be 2nd. 1st team in the league not to park the bus against city. I hate liverpool, but it proves city should not be so fair ahead by the way liverpool have actually attacked them. Credit where credit is due.

Who cares? It's sickening.

And to think theres some Utd fans slating Mourinho for grabbing a point at anfield earlier this season....
Nothing this season has justified that shitshow earlier in the season - it’s not a one off just for them. An awful lot of luck was involved with United avoiding defeat.

Top six as it stands. Just one more goal for Liverpool...:

t03JLRw.png

Edit: Liverpool's goal thing didn't update. Currently 54:26

I am just a proper United fan. A fan who appreciates the football itself more than results. For me United is the brand of football foremost.
Many fans are glory hunters now, for you that's probably the only type of fan you know.

Are you calling me a glory hunter?

City's defence is a "pub-defence", but Liverpool is this 1st team this year to take advantage of it.

That makes the 18 other teams idiots, no? If it was that obvious.

For those irritated at those cheering on Liverpool, I think it's a combination of cognitive dissonance, and they don't work with Liverpool fans.

Top six as it stands. Just one more goal for Liverpool...:

t03JLRw.png
They'll lose form. And plus we'll beat Stoke to get a 3 point lead back. Plus if we get Sanchez then we'll be better for the remainder anyway.

Fair play to Klopp, hasn't got scared by losing to City and is playing good, attacking football, and City can't handle it. Take a hint Jose, this is what happens when you play to win.

If you have the balls to put City under pressure - this happens. Sadly, we didn't have to guts.

Either that or Liverpool just have much better attacking players than us. Firmino salah and mane would walk into our frontline.

Come on man, of course the dippers deserve credit for playing with determination and high intensity. But much more than them using brilliant tactics, this result is down to a poor attempt at goalkeeping for the 1-0 and John Stones being a walking parody on a proper defender.

If we win tomorrow we close the fecking gap regardless of how many goals the scousers score so of course I want City to lose.

Liverpool will start dropping points when the reality of losing Coutinho sets in, so I'm not concerned.

Under no circumstances do we want City having an invincible season. So if that means Liverpool wins today then so be it.

Look at the table. Liverpool are a form team

I'm seeing a win-win right now. If it stays at is, City lose. If City make a comeback I can laugh at the scousers.

This isn't good for us at all. I'm sure i'm not the only United fan fearing a top 4 struggle. Tottenham and Scouse looking good now. I want a convincing win against Stoke and not some flimsy 1-0 win or something. If Sanchez comes then that would also be reassuring.

Well, I don’t know if this result is good for us, but I’m happy for City to lose their invincibles tag.

This is so Liverpool but fortunately not as much as losing to Swansea next week is.

Liverpool finishing second and us finishing third is really no big deal - it's barely an achievement.

I'd be quite happy with city getting smashed by couple more

How are PL tie-breaks are structured btw? GD, results in games, goal scored?

This is good because it might shake City now. But the only thing is I fecking hate Liverpool. A close 1-0 would’ve done why do they have to slaughter em for maximum bragging rights. cnuts.

Why are people worried about Pool going level? We've got a game in hand. I'd like to look ahead of us rather than behind, a draw would be ideal but I aspire us to challenge for the league and not 4th.

Status
Not open for further replies.