Cheering on Liverpool - 2017/18 edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will be nice if City lose this match then miss out on Sanchez. No invincible season, and a stolen player. Hopefully that's the catalyst for an unprecedented collapse.

Fair play they’ve been the better side.

Can’t help but wonder why no other team has managed to give City a proper game like this. Uniteds performance against them was fecking pathetic compared to this.

We’ve got Mourinho to thank for that, he set up defensive.

City are very much beatable if teams attack them they really aren’t all that defensively.

Fair play to Klopp, hasn't got scared by losing to City and is playing good, attacking football, and City can't handle it. Take a hint Jose, this is what happens when you play to win.

If you have the balls to put City under pressure - this happens. Sadly, we didn't have to guts.

It will be nice if City lose this match then miss out on Sanchez. No invincible season, and a stolen player. Hopefully that's the catalyst for an unprecedented collapse.
What if they lose this match and react by increasing their offer for Sanchez?

And people want them to win. Sickening.

Tbf, they deserve to be 2nd. 1st team in the league not to park the bus against city. I hate liverpool, but it proves city should not be so fair ahead by the way liverpool have actually attacked them. Credit where credit is due.

I hate them both so much.

Although them winning the prem unbeaten would be hard to take.

Hope Liverpool dent their pride.

As I’ve typed Salah has just scored an amazing goal for 4-1.

Just annoying me now thinking of how shite we’ve been in these games. Bar Arsenal away I guess.

I wish we were fighting for first, but our rivals for second are having a flyer. It's not good for us.

Some of you guys... One more goal and they’re ahead of us in the league.

Jog on scouselover
Liverpool will start dropping points when the reality of losing Coutinho sets in, so I'm not concerned.

Under no circumstances do we want City having an invincible season. So if that means Liverpool wins today then so be it.

As much as I'm enjoying watching Ederson getting ripped to pieces, I can't bring myself to actually want these feckers to win. Best case scenario is a collective meltdown full of cards and bans.

feck sake. Come on city you cnuts. Liverpool going 2nd would be so dirty.

Think the last thing United needed was City go undefeated. Top four is sorted, we will payback Stoke tomorrow. Then everything will go back to normal.

We need City to lose this insufferable hype that’s been with them since September. Liverpool will feck up plenty of other games not sure how you can not want Liverpool to hammer them.

Much as it's not even a good result for our league position (unless you're unrealistically optimistic), and I can never enjoy a Liverpool win in any situation, I can't help but find the last few minutes very funny.
I guess it's good to know that somewhere, deep down, City are still City.

Status
Not open for further replies.