Champions League - Matchday 6

3 handballs in the box by Legia players in 7 seconds. 3 penalties not given
Would that have been three separate penalties in 7 seconds? That would be a record.

What a counter attack from Real. Awesome match.

I don't understand how it's possible to miss so many easy goals. You guys are complaining about Dortmund, but you should try some of this shit.

Leicester got absolutely demolished this match.

Would that have been three separate penalties in 7 seconds? That would be a record.
Sporting CP fans must be absolutely demolished to see both Benfica and Porto qualifying to the next round. Nobody expected them to qualify to the next round, but missing out on Europa League :annoyed:

Jesus, Real misses a lot of really good chances.

It is Tuchel's fault.
It's far too attacking a formation to play at the Bernabeu.
It's not rocket science that you can't match Real's attack with those kiddies in an end to end open game in terms of experience and efficiency. Add to that that Schürrle is completely useless and you have a comprehensive loss against a team you needn't lose against, and you've given away the group win.

I'm sorry but that post looks like nonsense to me.
Dortmund's squad isn't built to sit deep and absorb pressure for the whole match, let alone in Madrid. Even with Tuchel's attacking approach build up has been an issue today, how do you think that would've looked if they commited even less players in attack?
Secondly Dortmund have basically matched Real in terms of chances created tonight, if that's not enough to score sufficient goals why would it be any different if the attacking threat was severely restricted by a defensive approach?

Nervousness from young players and a lack from precision in possession will be responsible for losing this match and imho that's not down to Tuchel.

I think with Guerreiro and Reus in the starting lineup this might have looked differently in the first half.

Ronaldo didnt look happy at the crowd reaction after he did that nice tackle.

Wow, Ronaldo with a sliding tackle:lol: Rarely see those

Ronaldo following Mor back and making a defensive tackle ffs. Zidane deserves a medal for that shit

Sokratis beating Ronaldo quite comfortably in the sprint duel there. Who'd have guessed?

Sporting CP fans must be absolutely demolished to see both Benfica and Porto qualifying to the next round. Nobody expected them to qualify to the next round, but missing out on Europa League :annoyed:
Still have a feeling they will score here. I refuse to believe that Legia will not finish bottom in that group.

Leicester is also ruining their close to perfect CL record. :lol:

Unnoticed by the world Leverkusen win comfortably against Monaco and secure their spot in the round of 16. ^^

Legia missing two absolute sitters here but Carvalho is off.

I'm sorry but that post looks like nonsense to me.
Dortmund's squad isn't built to sit deep and absorb pressure for the whole match, let alone in Madrid. Even with Tuchel's attacking approach build up has been an issue today, how do you think that would've looked if they commited even less players in attack?
Secondly Dortmund have basically matched Real in terms of chances created tonight, if that's not enough to score sufficient goals why would it be any different if the attacking threat was severely restricted by a defensive approach?

Nervousness from young players and a lack from precision in possession will be responsible for losing this match and imho that's not down to Tuchel.

I think with Guerreiro and Reus in the starting lineup this might have looked differently in the first half.

'even less players in attack'? Schürrle, Auba, Pulisic, Dembele are four all out attackers.
I'm not saying they should have sat back, of course not, I'm saying they should have had a formation that's not so hugely permeable and that's better at keeping possession.
Leave out Schürrle, Dembele on the wing and play a three man midfield.

Unnoticed by the world Leverkusen win comfortably against Monaco and secure their spot in the round of 16. ^^
The spot was already secured in the 5th matchday. Monaco are playing reserves.