Champions League - Matchday 6

This dembele kid is something. Real talent.

Zidane needs to get over himself and let james play. Can't believe he doesn't like a player that good

They're average, which makes Leicester's performance even worse than what it seems.
That's kind of what I wanted to say in the first place. Leicester had a super easy group, and I still expect them to be battered in the next round, which they probably wouldn't have reached in any other group.

3 handballs in the box by Legia players in 7 seconds. 3 penalties not given

We had as much good chances as Real, it is not Tuchel´s fault that we did not take them.

It is Tuchel's fault.
It's far too attacking a formation to play at the Bernabeu.
It's not rocket science that you can't match Real's attack with those kiddies in an end to end open game in terms of experience and efficiency. Add to that that Schürrle is completely useless and you have a comprehensive loss against a team you needn't lose against, and you've given away the group win.

We've decided to stop defending in the second half. Nice goal

It is Tuchel's fault.
It's not rocket science that you can't match Real's attack with those kiddies in an end to end open game in terms of experience and efficiency. Add to that that Schürrle is completely useless and you have a comprehensive loss against a team you needn't lose against, and you've given away the group win.

So Tuchel plays attacking football which creates good chances, but you'd prefer him to play dogshit football and create no chances?

I doubt you could have handled a Madrid onslaught for 90minutes, your only chance was to score more or the same as Madrid, it was never going to be a 0-0

Brilliant goal from Dortmund. Despite their young team they're playing excellent and would deserve a draw, hope they can get it.

Real has been leaky most of the game.
Not really. the 3 chances we gave them in the first half were from stupid mistakes while in possession. Second half we've decided to not defend at all though

Wow Real need possession they can barely keep the ball now they need to get some control

So Tuchel plays attacking football which creates good chances, but you'd prefer him to play dogshit football and create no chances?

I doubt you could have handled a Madrid onslaught for 90minutes, your only chance was to score more or the same as Madrid, it was never going to be a 0-0

1. I'm not a BVB fan

2. I'm just mad because BVB winning the group would hugely improve the outlook of our finishing second in terms of 1/16th opponents

It is Tuchel's fault.

If there was ever a chance to give the young guns an opportunity to gain valuable experence on top level, it is this game, especially with Reus not being fit for 90 minutes.

The only chance you have vs. a well performing Madrid at the Bernabeu is to fire back and pressure them. If you sit too deep they just crush you with their individual quality. This game is completely open, which is already an accomplishment with that young team.

Is there are an easier club to play for as an attacker than Dortmund? Look how much freedom they're given & the amount of chances they create. Any forward worth a damn should be scoring 20-30 goals per season easily.