Bundesliga 2016/17

An enjoyable United game?! I wouldn't risk it. Come, join us for this match! :D
Well, they owe us at least one this season, I'm an optimist!
Home now, just in time for Robben goal.:drool: It is fun how everybody knows exactly what he will do, except defenders he is playing against.

Dembele off, poor game from him but Tuchel also probably keeping an eye out for Tuesday.

Those two teams are not on the same level at all. Bayern's putting up a clinic out there.

Nah, this is still mostly Pep-engineered football we're playing. We have by far the largest possession share of all teams in Europe. Carlo tweaked it a bit, and we have occasional phases where we sit back a little more, but it is still far closer to Pep than to Jupp

We played possession football under Jupp as well. Jupp tweaked van Gaal, Pep tweaked Jupp, Carlo tweaks Pep. The professionalism and structure of the team is the constant.

While I admire Tuchel and respect what he's doing with a young squad, he must be held to a higher standard next season.

They should be closer to the 60 point mark like RB Leipzig who also have a young squad.

Ok, I know I just held a speech about Lewandowskis character, but I think that was a dive.

Fantastic performance from us. Dortmund are inferior in every department.
Despite Dortmund's talented youngsters, I don't think there's a single Dortmund player who would start for Bayern. Carlo's got you peaking at the perfect time.

Ancelotti's biggest regret must be not winning a La Liga title. Winning all 5 big leagues would have put him in a uniquely legendary category.

Lewa was fouled constantly all game and now is injured. So much for playacting and exaggerating.

Ancelotti's biggest regret must be not winning a La Liga title. Winning all 5 big leagues would have put him in a uniquely legendary category.
He threw it away in 13/14. Only has himself to blame for that. 14/15 unlucky with injuries

Despite Dortmund's talented youngsters, I don't think there's a single Dortmund player who would start for Bayern. Carlo's got you peaking at the perfect time.
I may be biased as I'm a huge fan, but I think Sokratis alongside Boateng instead of Hummels would be brilliant.

Javi is so awesome. Another immense performance from him. I really wonder who's starting as CB on wednesday.

Javi is so awesome. Another immense performance from him. I really wonder who's starting as CB on wednesday.
Loddar is convinced it will be Hummels and Javi. Looks likely, though I'd prefer Boateng for Hummels for reasons of pace.

Poor second half from BVB. Tuchel's definitively not anywhere close to the big game coach Klopp is.

Loddar is convinced it will be Hummels and Javi. Looks likely, though I'd prefer Boateng for Hummels for reasons of pace.
Yeah, i'd prefer Boateng + Javi too. Hummels is always capable of a brainfart.

Seriously, why is Modeste not in the Premier League? He's been very consistent. Some Premier League team could easily afford him and benefit greatly from his goalscoring prowess.

Great performance from us. Ribery MotM. Let's hope Lewa's shoulder can be fixed until Wednesday.

I may be biased as I'm a huge fan, but I think Sokratis alongside Boateng instead of Hummels would be brilliant.
He's still got Javi Martinez to beat, who's been a beast whenever I've seen him play this season.

Seriously, why is Modeste not in the Premier League? He's been very consistent. Some Premier League team could easily afford him and benefit greatly from his goalscoring prowess.
:nono:Köln declined an offer over 50m€ this winter from china. But that was because it was in the middle of the season.

Yeah, i'd prefer Boateng + Javi too. Hummels is always capable of a brainfart.

I think it is a question what you fear most. When it is set pieces it is Martinez and Hummels - when it is fast players it is Boateng + one of the others.

Lewandowski just said on TV that he's okay. :drool:

While I admire Tuchel and respect what he's doing with a young squad, he must be held to a higher standard next season.

They should be closer to the 60 point mark like RB Leipzig who also have a young squad.
very interesting interview with former Pundit (some call him a legend) Marcel Reif in a munich paper today. As much as i hated him when he was on the microphone, i gotta admit he has a good sense of football. His points:

- Dortmund management made a decision do not try to be Bayern hunter/European top adress, but rather focus on developing talent and selling them on to the big ones. Tuchel on the other hand wants to win titles.

He has a point there. This already caused tensions start of the season when tuchel wanted experience in the squad after losing Weidenfeller, Kehl and Hummels, and got a bag ful of teenagers, which never really went away. I can see him leaving for a club with deeper pockets. If Bayern doesn't take him on (unlikely at the moment, maybe Wolfsburg? or some non-german team.

- While Ancelotti profits a big deal from Peps work (and the others before him), he is far more than the leader of the entertainment department. No one accused him of not being respected at any club he was and won titles. He has a gift to be compatible with all kind of tempers, and he knows how to blance the phsical load.

Reif also puts his money on Hoffenheims Nagelsmann for next Bayern coach.