Bundesliga 2016/17

This is a brilliant game, smashed right in the top fecking corner

Feck that was like Scholes v Everton in 2003. Beautiful hit.

What is great? Can' t watch the game. At work.

2-1 Bayern atm.

It's just full of energy so far. Dortmund could've went up 1-0 within the first 2 minutes. Then Bayern make it 1-0 after 3 minutes and should've extended that lead to 3 or 4 goals already. But Dortmund are fighting their way back and scored with an absolutely incredible goal to make it 2-1. After 25 minutes that is.

Lewa isn't a drone of his agents.
Was more bayern putting their foot down than him not wanting to come. We offered twice what you gave him

Guerreiro is fecking amazing

2-1 Bayern atm.

It's just full of energy so far. Dortmund could've went up 1-0 within the first 2 minutes. Then Bayern make it 1-0 after 3 minutes and should've extended that lead to 3 or 4 goals already. But Dortmund are fighting their way back and scored with an absolutely incredible goal to make it 2-1. After 25 minutes that is.
Thank you very much, just seen third goal. I wish we can score like that. Heck, wish we can score. Period.

You offered him 600k/week? I find that hard to believe
Yup. What we gave Bale, €15M a year after tax. According to spanish sources(including onda cero and cadena ser)

Thank you very much, just seen third goal. I wish we can score like that. Heck, wish we can score. Period.
If I were you I'd try to avoid the score and catch the full game when you can. I know, it's hard to resist knowing, though. :D

That Guerreiro reaction after scoring a screamer is so typical Guerreiro :lol: One of my favourite players on our NT. Prime Coentrão and Guerreiro on our left wing :drool:

That Guerreiro reaction after scoring a screamer is so typical Guerreiro :lol: One of my favourite players on our NT. Prime Coentrão and Guerreiro on our left wing :drool:
I keep forgetting he's Portuguese. I keep associating him with Eddie Guerrero who was Mexican so, by default, think of him as such.

Yup. What we gave Bale, €15M a year after tax. According to spanish sources(including onda cero and cadena ser)

And still he chose to extend his contract with us. A testament of how much he likes our club:drool: You really shouldn't take anything so-called "sources" report at face value

And still he chose to extend his contract with us. A testament of how much he likes our club:drool: You really shouldn't take anything so-called "sources" report at face value
As i said. Bayern put their foot down there.

Btw ref :lol::lol::lol: