Bundesliga 2016/17

I keep forgetting he's Portuguese. I keep associating him with Eddie Guerrero who was Mexican so, by default, think of him as such.

Born in France/portuguese father. We usually end up losing this players to France (Robert Pires, Kevin Gameiro and even Griezmann who had a portuguese grandfather who was a former football pro) but Guerreiro really wanted to play for us due to his father influence. France tried but no luck. Anthony Lopes as well. He's a great keeper but he can't displace a keeper like Rui Patrício (outstanding in the Euro)

I personally think the 2nd half will be just as much fun. I hope for your sake anyway!
Early goal from BVB and it wil be fun to watch. Maybe it is better if I stay at work, so that rest of the people can enjoy the game. I will enjoy our game tomorrow. Eh...

One good thing for us is that Dembélé decided to have one giant brain fart of a performance, so far.

Born in France/portuguese father. We usually end up losing this players to France (Robert Pires, Kevin Gameiro and even Griezmann who had a portuguese grandfather who was a former football pro) but Guerreiro really wanted to play for us due to his father influence. France tried but no luck. Anthony Lopes as well. He's a great keeper but he can't displace a keeper like Rui Patrício (outstanding in the Euro)
That makes for a nice change. With all these super talents France are churning out at the moment adding Guerreiro to the mix would be overkill anyway!

Early goal from BVB and it wil be fun to watch. Maybe it is better if I stay at work, so that rest of the people can enjoy the game. I will enjoy our game tomorrow. Eh...
An enjoyable United game?! I wouldn't risk it. Come, join us for this match! :D

What's the problem with him? Always liked his personality.

People will find it easily dislikeable that he sometimes has a tendency to overact/drop easily when he's been kicked around for the previous 20 minutes. He's very cynical with that, not that it's a bad trait, annoying one nonetheless to the oppo fans.

On the other hand he doesn't seem to take shit from nobody. I absolutely love him.

People will find it easily dislikeable that he sometimes has a tendency to overact/drop easily when he's been kicked around for the previous 20 minutes. He's very cynical with that, not that it's a bad trait, annoying one nonetheless to the oppo fans.

On the other hand he doesn't seem to take shit from nobody. I absolutely love him.
Agreed. I don't really blame him though, it's not a profession that encourages good behavior when it matters the most, to say the least.

Lewandowski is easy to dislike?

Yeah, he seems to be constantly trying to influence the ref's decisions. He acts incredulous even when he makes obvious fouls then gets a small touch and easily falls to the ground. I don't even know how to explain it properly because I don't have a problem with most players that do it, but the way he does it really makes him dislikeable to me. Great player though, I hope he gets the deserved recognition for the fantastic season he's having

What's the problem with him? Always liked his personality.

He has developed a notion to fall down extremely theatrically around 2013 (granted he always took a lot of heat from defenders due to his play style), demands cards for opposing players faily often and he is the perffect example for a football mercenary (including two of the biggest cnuts in the agent business). That and his smug half grin he mostly wears, which you love as supporter but really dislike as opposing fan.

Yeah, he seems to be constantly trying to influence the ref's decisions. He acts incredulous even when he makes obvious fouls then gets a small touch and easily falls to the ground. I don't even know how to explain it properly because I don't have a problem with most players that do it, but the way he does it really makes him dislikeable to me. Great player though, I hope he gets the deserved recognition for the fantastic season he's having
Like @Kostur already said, that's stuff you can say of every great forward, and I think for Lewandowski it's even less true than for some others (say, Robben or Suarez).

He has developed a notion to fall down extremely theatrically around 2013 (granted he always took a lot of heat from defenders due to his play style), demands cards for opposing players faily often and he is the perffect example for a football mercenary (including two of the biggest cnuts in the agent business). That and his smug half grin he mostly wears, which you love as supporter but really dislike as opposing fan.

Oh that´s a description i could fit in many portuguese players. I can understand why you would dislike that. Well i think he is an amazing player and i player i´ve liked since Dortmund days. When you like a player i guess you tend to downplay the negative aspects. Liedson is one of my favourite Sporting player ever but he was the king of teatrics

Hypothetically, what happens to the Kult of Pep should Ancelotti win BL and CL in his first year?

This team resembles Heynckes treble winning team imo.

Hypothetically, what happens to the Kult of Pep should Ancelotti win BL and CL in his first year?

This team resembles Heynckes treble winning team imo.

Nah, this is still mostly Pep-engineered football we're playing. We have by far the largest possession share of all teams in Europe. Carlo tweaked it a bit, and we have occasional phases where we sit back a little more, but it is still far closer to Pep than to Jupp

Pep didn't manage to win CL with Bayern, if Ancelotti did, will you guys redeem your souls and join the side of light?

:lol:

They are my favourites to win this year. Ancelloti will show how it's done

Nah, this is still mostly Pep-engineered football we're playing. We have by far the largest possession share of all teams in Europe. Carlo tweaked it a bit, and we have occasional phases where we sit back a little more, but it is still far closer to Pep than to Jupp

It's too late, I was wrong.

Burn in hell you infidels then.

cbe.jpg