Bruno Fernandes | New contract until 2027

He won’t be able to function in a possession based setup. Donny will take minutes off him next season
Think by around December we very well might see this happen. If Fernandes keeps this abysmal form up, Donny becomes the first choice no.10/free role

Think by around December we very well might see this happen. If Fernandes keeps this abysmal form up, Donny becomes the first choice no.10/free role

Van de Beek is terrible, though? Not even close to being a Premier League footballer.

Van de Beek is terrible, though? Not even close to being a Premier League footballer.
I think he’s shit too, but if Fernandes continues how he’s going I wouldn't be surprised to see Ten Hag start to give the role to his proven player

Amazing how a bad run of form in a team that is Awful has people calling for his head

Erikson on a free starting to look like a necessity. This guy is a liability.
I can understand a loss of form but his constant brainfarts are boiling my piss. I repeat, he's a selfish player.

It's called coaching. ETH will coach him and give him instruction to make it clear of his role and tasks. He'll be fine. He has the technique, work rate, and end product. With coaching and instruction, he will be more effective.

How are people blaming Fernandes. He absolutely carried us to second. He's not the problem. And under a great manager we might just see that again. His stats even for THIS season are still pretty good, especially considering the shower of shit we have at full back and on the wings.

His maverick ways won't go down well with ten hag, especially if he is as dreadful as he has been for the past season and a half.

I really hope we manage to sell him somehow, despite the new contract. Apart from being crap he seems like a horrible character too. I dodn't want us starting the season with him, I think he fecks up the team morale. He's always moaning and shouting at all our players, flinging his arms about. Cant stand him

How are people blaming Fernandes. He absolutely carried us to second. He's not the problem. And under a great manager we might just see that again. His stats even for THIS season are still pretty good, especially considering the shower of shit we have at full back and on the wings.
No he didn’t. He was much better last year but there was sizeable input from the likes of Shaw, Rashford, Pogba, Maguire, Cavani, and Greenwood throughout last season.

There are crazier ideas than him being our Coutinho and moving for a huge fee somewhere like PSG and us using the money to buy 3 new starters, but doesn't seem like any of the big teams are pushing hard for him.

Jesus fecking Christ - player who has not had time off since June 2020 being burnt out after carrying this team for the better part of 18 months. No fecking wonder he’s playing like shit.

Because that's what makes you give away the ball in sideways pass? Enoguh with the excuses. He's been shit and has himself to blame .now it's up to him to adapt under WTH.

He is a soloist in very poor form. Either way he shouldn’t start for ETH team.

He had a terrible season, BUT if we could sort out a mid 3 without him and let him play behind 2 strikers then I believe we could maybe, just maybe, see the Bruno we had for 9-12 months.

Jesus fecking Christ - player who has not had time off since June 2020 being burnt out after carrying this team for the better part of 18 months. No fecking wonder he’s playing like shit.

Burnt out can't be excuse all the time. I don't know why fans should come up with excuse, he played poorly and should improve. If he doesn't, he will be on the bench.

What he did in his first 18 months counts for nothing.

I believe he will be starter under ETH and improve, if he doesn't then he will be on the bench and that's how it should be.

Never really seen the fatigue excuse used with a player that much before, people have been using it with him as early as July 2020.

Is it fatigue that causes him to fall on the ground at the slightest contact and cry like a baby?

That contract renewal fecked us, hopefully Ten Hag can have him running again. Otherwise we're stuck with him no one's going to pay his wages.

I wonder if he can be re-trained to fit in ETH's tactics. He is too wasteful, likes Hollywood passes which are not usually, not really strong physically on and a real moaner. If Erik is able to transform Bruno, I would be over the moon.

It's called coaching. ETH will coach him and give him instruction to make it clear of his role and tasks. He'll be fine. He has the technique, work rate, and end product. With coaching and instruction, he will be more effective.
Whilst u do agree with you on his technique, work rate and end product but you shouldn’t need coaching to do some basic stuff and you shouldn’t need coaching to know that you give the ball away million times in a match, conceding possession and inviting pressure. It feels like he can’t play any other way than this. Whenever few times he tries he gets all itchy to do this hollywood stuff again and again. Not even once since he arrived he has shown any maturity or composure or understanding of his own game.

Bad season but one of the players I’m least worried about going into next season. He’s creative, hard-worker and always available. Under the right guidance he’ll be a class player.