Television Breaking Bad

Here's Todd playing in 2nd highest league in Norway

baldur_sigurdsson_84589l.jpg

^ Give it time. I watched the first two episodes and dropped it for about a year - biggest mistake ever. I've recently picked it up again and caught up in the space of 2 weeks.

What is it with this show and people absolutely ploughing through the entire series so quickly. I did the same. A boy I know watched it all recently in about two weeks and my mate started on Tuesday and he's on Season 3 now.

I was trying to save this season until all the episodes were out, but I caved in after 4 episodes and now I'm left waiting every week for a new episode.

Bit stupid with the electric escape there but sure. Still a great show.

Argh I cannot wait 2 more days for the next episode. I had two saved up due to travelling and now its an addiction again.

The fourth season was by a distance the best one. Now I am on the season 5 and is looking great.

Great episode.

That opening scene was right up there with the best TV moments I've seen

'Say my name!'

It all makes sense to do what he has from a character progression POV.
Surely at some point it'll come between him and Jesse.One will off or flip on the other.I hate the new Hank, arrogant as shit.I cannot wait for his demise, he went from a character I liked to one I loathe

Holy shit what an episode. I knew what was going to happen with about 15 minutes to go but it was still done brilliantly! It didn't leave much of a cliffhanger in terms of what's going to happen next week though, or is that just me?

If this is considered spoiling based on creating a theory I'll delete it, just let me know but I feel that there's something in those exchanges between Skylar and Jesse.

Holy shit what an episode. I knew what was going to happen with about 15 minutes to go but it was still done brilliantly! It didn't leave much of a cliffhanger in terms of what's going to happen next week though, or is that just me?

If this is considered spoiling based on creating a theory I'll delete it, just let me know but I feel that there's something in those exchanges between Skylar and Jesse.

Yeah, I kinda noticed something happening between them two. Then again I always sense like something's happening when in reality feck all is. You reckon they might gang up to take down/stop Walt?

Yeah, I kinda noticed something happening between them two. Then again I always sense like something's happening when in reality feck all is. You reckon they might gang up to take down/stop Walt?

I was thinking something along those lines yeah. Although originally I thought Skylar may have an affair with Jesse to get back at Walt. But you're right, there's probably feck all in it

Mike :(

Regarding Todd (speculation)

Lots of Scarfare references here, killing the kid and now he's basically learning from Walt. I'd hazard a guess he'll turn on him at some point, probably when he has the full knowledge.

Mike :(

Regarding Todd (speculation)

Lots of Scarfare references here, killing the kid and now he's basically learning from Walt. I'd hazard a guess he'll turn on him at some point, probably when he has the full knowledge.
Taking notes bit seemed ominous to me.

"Shut the feck up, and let me die in peace." :cool:

Video possibly containing spoilers about next week's episode

From that video it certainly looks like Walt ties up loose ends and has the lawyer killed.

Edited my modmins to move video with spoiler tags and label accordingly.

Mike... I am a sad panda. :(

"Shut the feck up and let me die in peace." I absolutely hate the censoring of the word feck. Ruined that a wee bit.

I loved the part when Hank held the search warrant up to Mike's face and he just said "if you want me to read that I'm gonna need my glasses."

Work at 8am tomorrow.

Episode should be downloaded in 30 minutes...

Skyler is the most annoying bitch since Catelyn in Game of Thrones.

I don't get this attitude at all. If the gentle teacher that you are married to got cancer and responded by gradually becoming a drug overlord and murderer would you be happy to carry on exactly as before? Wouldn't you worry about your kids getting caught up in some unspecified crossfire?

I suspect we all would and would probably have gone to the Police by now.

I don't get this attitude at all. If the gentle teacher that you are married to got cancer and responded by gradually becoming a drug overlord and murderer would you be happy to carry on exactly as before? Wouldn't you worry about your kids getting caught up in some unspecified crossfire?

Spot on

I am waiting for cancer to come back, shut up shut up *100 to her sister, the money she gave to Ted and her behavior afterwards.

Anyway, I was disliking her from the beginning of the show, and usually this is with at least a character in every TV show.

Funnily enough ordinary people under extraordinary stress often do things that sociopathic drug lord types wouldn't. Go figure.

The episode has aired so it might be polite to spoiler it but you don't have to unless there is speculation about the future.

I am waiting for cancer to come back, shut up shut up *100 to her sister, the money she gave to Ted and her behavior afterwards.

Anyway, I was disliking her from the beginning of the show, and usually this is with at least a character in every TV show.

That 'shut up' scene was perhaps the only scene in the whole series that rang a touch hollow to me. Just struck me as a touch overdone. However, if that's the worst that a series can offer, then you know you are talking about a true classic (just a shade below The Wire in my opinion, and on a par with The Sopranos.)