Television Breaking Bad

8b8.JPG

:lol::lol:

Wait, Walt's son only becomes 16 towards the end of season 4, so he has been driving on the road and has a car whilst he was 15?

You can have a provisional licence at 15 in the US.

Ah right. But he was driving on his own whilst he was 15. Doesn't a provisional license mean you have to be in the car with someone who has a license?

At what stage did he drive on his own?

So why the feck have you just went and compared them then?

Because loads of other people are calling it "The best drama ever" and comparing it to Sopranos and The Wire.

And some of those comics prove my point about massive inconsistencies and plot holes.

One massively jarring error springs to mind: In the show where Walt drives to the place where they're hiding the RV, and he is trapped in the RV with Jesse when Hank turns up. Just before getting in the RV Walt says to the old fella "Oh yeah, I'm gonna need a taxi. Can you call me one?".

So, what happened to Walt's car (that Hank would have instantly recognised) that he now needs a taxi?
What happened to the taxi turning up and saying "Taxi for Walter White!"

Clumsy, to say the least.

The train heist. OK assuming they wouldn't have noticed the sound of the pneumatic spanner, they wouldn't have heard a generator starting up from 800 feet away - in the middle of the desert?

Because loads of other people are calling it "The best drama ever" and comparing it to Sopranos and The Wire.

And some of those comics prove my point about massive inconsistencies and plot holes.

One massively jarring error springs to mind: In the show where Walt drives to the place where they're hiding the RV, and he is trapped in the RV with Jesse when Hank turns up. Just before getting in the RV Walt says to the old fella "Oh yeah, I'm gonna need a taxi. Can you call me one?".

So, what happened to Walt's car (that Hank would have instantly recognised) that he now needs a taxi?
What happened to the taxi turning up and saying "Taxi for Walter White!"

Clumsy, to say the least.

Walt drove the RV to the yard didn't he...?

Did they not drive back together the first time he bought him the car? Then they drove back separately when they both bought flash cars, which was after his 16th birthday. I could be wrong. It's not a big deal anyway.

Did they not drive back together the first time he bought him the car? Then they drove back separately when they both bought flash cars, which was after his 16th birthday. I could be wrong. It's not a big deal anyway.

Nah, it was before. Doesn't matter, just curious.

Just watched the episode where they try to kill the fly in season 3.

Don't think I've ever laughed so much :lol:

Next episode is tonight right? This'll be my first time watching it live. What site do people use?

Edit: Never mind!

Walt: I need $737,000 before I can quit cooking meth.
Jesse: Here's $5,000,000
Walt: Let's cook.

:wenger::wenger::wenger:

It's getting pretty stupid now. His wife's a bitch, his kids are gone. Just take the money and run. Which judging by the opening of the first episode of this season, he does. Get on with it!

.....and since when does 110V 13amp supply produce an arc like that? Ignoring the fact that it would have blown a fuse anyway.

I think you have missed the whole point of the show eric

What is the point of the show? To entertain I guess, and I am entertained by it, but it's also starting to really insult my intelligence. It's like the A-Team. You just have to accept it's beyond far-fetched and just roll with it.

What is the point of the show? To entertain I guess, and I am entertained by it, but it's also starting to really insult my intelligence. It's like the A-Team. You just have to accept it's beyond far-fetched and just roll with it.
Was talking about something else. If you don't know why Walt wants to keep cooking then you have actually not gotten the main point of the series as far as Walt is concerned. It is futile pointing that out.

The show from the first episode never set out to be overly realistic. I love Wire, Sopranos and Deadwood myself but this is a different genre to them. Anyone complaining about such things should have stopped in first season itself.

Talking about this episode. Felt a bit broken. Almost all bits worked on their own but as whole felt disconnected. I think the whole episode could have easily just dealt with the dead kid fall out and another episode could have been devoted to the deal stuff.

Is it only me that turns off the show for a few minutes whenever Skyler is crying or whining? I can not put to words how much I hate her. Good episode and the show is building up to a spectacular finale, there will be blood.

Aaron Paul tweeted that there's only two episodes left in "this series".

The dinner scene was great cringe, almost reminded me of The Office in a weird way.

Agree that it was a bit of a disjointed episode, seemed to not know where it wanted to go at times. Still great TV though.

Yeah I didn't buy that. Mike should have just tied him up properly. The whole thing was a bit pointless as well. Why not just explain your great "everybody wins" idea to Mike and Jessie?

Walt: I need $737,000 before I can quit cooking meth.
Jesse: Here's $5,000,000
Walt: Let's cook.

:wenger::wenger::wenger:

It's getting pretty stupid now. His wife's a bitch, his kids are gone. Just take the money and run. Which judging by the opening of the first episode of this season, he does. Get on with it!

.....and since when does 110V 13amp supply produce an arc like that? Ignoring the fact that it would have blown a fuse anyway.

Wow you have totally missed the point of what Walt has become

You have to laugh at American networks. Blurring out "feck you" on a piece of paper, yet they can show the dead body of a kid about to be obliterated in a bowl of acid.

You have to laugh at American networks. Blurring out "feck you" on a piece of paper, yet they can show the dead body of a kid about to be obliterated in a bowl of acid.

:lol: Yeah, I couldn't believe that, this is the same series that showed a man's face blown off with explosives. Ridiculous.

^ Give it time. I watched the first two episodes and dropped it for about a year - biggest mistake ever. I've recently picked it up again and caught up in the space of 2 weeks.

Just watched the first two episodes of this based on "its Hal." Coincidence to see this thread top of the entertainment forum. Seems to be a bit of a slow starter so far

You mean the show that starts off with him in his pants holding a gun up in the middle of the road? It's hardly what you'd call a slow start.

I took time to get into it though. Saw a few episodes, then went off it for a while. I only started watching it seriously because I had nothing else to do. Now I advise everyone to stick with it through the start.