Boehly is going to ruin Chelsea (hopefully)

Staggered to learn that the people writing the cheques aren’t happy with this aimless trolley dash.

What makes you think they are "on his side"?
Well, one is his business partner and mentor, the other I forgot.

That’s what I read on reddit at least.
It says something to that effect in here: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/articles/c4gz5jg81d0o
Multiple figures in the senior hierarchy now recognise there is a rift between two main blocs - Clearlake and the group allied to Boehly, including billionaire partners Hansjorg Wyss and Mark Walter, which owns the other 38.5% of the club.

I can't keep up.

I'm seeing reports that both Clearlake AND Todd want to increase their ownership but I'm now being shown gloating "I told you they'd want to leave" Tweets? Make your mind up!

Most people don't understand what money laundering is and just use it as a blanket phrase for anything dodgy.
Yeah, agreed. I mean to go this public with a huge money laundering scheme would sure be something I’m sure not even Boehly would be stupid enough to do! But I do guess that we live in a world where it’s not exactly impossible either :lol:

I can't keep up.

I'm seeing reports that both Clearlake AND Todd want to increase their ownership but I'm now being shown gloating "I told you they'd want to leave" Tweets? Make your mind up!
At some point, their transfer strategy will simply rub off. The gentlemen are simply confused.

No doubt someone will step in to save them again, we can't be having Chelsea FC facing any consequences of their owners actions can we.

No offence to any Americans here, but you guys are kings of the toxic company. Every company owned by Americans seems to be toxic and they don’t see the pattern. You guys are good at making money but you’ll do it in the most painful way possible.

Chelsea liquidated, City exonerated, Everton docked 12 points. Handshakes all round at PL HQ.
nah just liquidate anyone once owned by an Oligarch or are state owned, maybe chuck a few hedge funds in there too, then don't let state ownership back in

What an absolute shitshow. They'd be able to sell, but most likely at a loss on their initial investment. Not that they give a shit. They got their management fees. Its not their money anyways.

Be interesting to see which middle eastern individual/company buys them.

True but he’s from Manchester and a United fan so hopefully that would give us a little advantage
Didn't he turn you down to join the City academy in the first place? And his initial plan was to go on loan and return to City (had he had a season like last on loan he'd have been starting for Pep this year pretty much immediately) which in itself would have ruled out ever playing for United.

He's pretty ruthless when it comes to what's best for his career, childhood fan or not the only way you'd have a shot is if you're matching his ambitions and needs at that particular stage of his career (and his obvious next step will be at a team challenging at the top).

Didn't he turn you down to join the City academy in the first place? And his initial plan was to go on loan and return to City (had he had a season like last on loan he'd have been starting for Pep this year pretty much immediately) which in itself would have ruled out ever playing for United.

He's pretty ruthless when it comes to what's best for his career, childhood fan or not the only way you'd have a shot is if you're matching his ambitions and needs at that particular stage of his career (and his obvious next step will be at a team challenging at the top).
I think in a year or 2 we are gonna be in a better place than Chelsea. Bruno will be phasing out so there’s a position there for him

I think in a year or 2 we are gonna be in a better place than Chelsea. Bruno will be phasing out so there’s a position there for him
Even if that was true there's still a world away from being better than Chelsea and being a better proposition than City/Madrid.

What an absolute shitshow. They'd be able to sell, but most likely at a loss on their initial investment. Not that they give a shit. They got their management fees. Its not their money anyways.

Be interesting to see which middle eastern individual/company buys them.

Clearlake are sort of that already aren't they....

I think if there's any truth to that huge ownership group wanting to disengage already it would be (if needed for some) another piece in the "you'd assume faceless financial conglomerate are more serious people, but really they're not."

No offence to any Americans here, but you guys are kings of the toxic company. Every company owned by Americans seems to be toxic and they don’t see the pattern. You guys are good at making money but you’ll do it in the most painful way possible.
From someone who has lived and worked in America for 20 odd years, I can confirm this to be true.

Russians taking over anything is currently very frowned upon, you know.
Yeah, i know:lol:. But, from Chelsea's fans perspective, it must hurt a lot.
From excellent owner to clowns. I always had great opinion about Roman (as a owner of course). That club was well run.

I hope they don't go under until I see this disruption they were talking about when they purchased the club.

Yeah, i know:lol:. But, from Chelsea's fans perspective, it must hurt a lot.
From excellent owner to clowns. I always had great opinion about Roman (as a owner of course). That club was well run.

Chelsea only owed him £1,5billion when he was forced out, well run indeed

If Chelsea goes tits up, where are you guys going to get your young players from?

You need to think about these things.
Isn’t that what the rest of the Bundesliga is for?

Chelsea only owed him £1,5billion when he was forced out, well run indeed
There's nothing wrong owing your owner money if he's happy to have it in the club. Brighton owe the Chairman, Tony Bloom, just short of 400 million quid. It's all in the form of interest free loans and there is no time limit on paying the money back. I don't know how Abramovich's loans to Chelsea worked, but debt to the owner is not a sign of being badly run. Debts owed outside the club are another story entirely.

So what's the plan? Load up the club with a bunch of long term contracts and debt, I mean 'assets', then try to sell due to the increase debt on the books, I mean 'book value' due to all the 'assets'?