Boehly is going to ruin Chelsea (hopefully)

They spent over a billion and forgot to get a decent 9. Plus they have like 12 guys on senior wages training away from the team. They’re a mess.

Their squad is talented but I could see them finishing anywhere from 3rd to 12th.

Who are the 12 guys on senior wages training away from the team?

I saw some Arsenal fans claiming Chelsea will be paying for 2/3 of Sterling's wages, is that right? Are any reputable journos reporting what the split is?

Is nice to see chesea sign 11 wing players. Hope they all play in the starting eleven.

I saw some Arsenal fans claiming Chelsea will be paying for 2/3 of Sterling's wages, is that right? Are any reputable journos reporting what the split is?
Depends what you believe, some reporters are saying half, some are saying Sterling took a wage cut and agreed to forego his Chelsea wage and Arsenal are paying him 150 a week.

I heard they’re paying £162k of his wages, 60%
And supposedly Sancho took a huge wage cut and Chelsea paying him £120k a week.

That’s not a hot take at all.

Chelsea’s squad looks decent, they’ve started the season well. They absolutely can make top 4.
I'd certainly take their attack over ours at the moment, I'm just a fan of having lots of options and Chelsea are spoiled for choice.

I heard they’re paying £162k of his wages, 60%
And supposedly Sancho took a huge wage cut and Chelsea paying him £120k a week.

That's around the range I would expect Sancho to get. The base salary I mean, there'll definitely be bonus clauses to roughly double that if he proves any good.

Who are the 12 guys on senior wages training away from the team?
I’m being slightly hyperbolic to emphasize how ridiculous they’ve been run, but going into the summer they had a ton of players that have been banished into training with reserves. Kepa, Sterling, Lukaku, Casadei, Chillwell, Chalobah, Gallagher, Gabriel, Fofana. Those are just off the top of my head, I know there’s more. They were able to move a lot of them but I know they still have a handful banished, on decent wages, that weren’t moved.

EIther or, it seems.

He owns about 13% IIRC. Clearlake owns 50%. I can't imagine he'll be able to raise the dosh to buy them out.
Make it a reality series for some extra buck. The two basic requirements of entitled pricks and massive tits have been met.

Surprising. They seemed to me to be a well organised club, with a clear vision and the right people in charge to turn that vision into reality.

This Chelsea sale, was probably brought in and accepted by the League to help in post Covid-19 liquidity issues.

It smells money laundering, especially with how they have conducted themselves in transfers and PSR issues.

EIther or, it seems.

He owns about 13% IIRC. Clearlake owns 50%. I can't imagine he'll be able to raise the dosh to buy them out.
There are two other shareholders that are presumably on his side and together they have 38%, don’t they?

I would be team Todd if I was a Chelsea fan. Eghbali has snaky vibe.

So boehly owns only 13% but he’s the face of the team and he sanctions all the transfers?

This Chelsea sale, was probably brought in and accepted by the League to help in post Covid-19 liquidity issues.

It smells money laundering, especially with how they have conducted themselves in transfers and PSR issues.
Yes all the best money laundering rackets tend to be enormously public businesses where very little actual cash is changing hands

Could this be the start of a clever ruse to get past PSR by selling the actual club to themselves!?

Remember how resident chelseas were telling us how he has assumed a "diminished" role :lol:

Doesn't that seem to be exactly the case here? Boehly isn't happy with his current level of control and involvement, and is now looking to solve the situation one way or the other. Either he sells his stake to Clearlake and walks away completely, or he buys out Clearlake to take back the control that he lost when Eghbali took over the driver's seat.

It's a known fact Boehly took on a diminished role around December 2022 - January 2023. Only now it looks like he was more or less forced into it rather than take a step back willingly.

I have a firm belief it was initially agreed between the ownership parties that Boehly would be the front man with Clearlake trusting their investment in his hands, but once Eghbali & Feliciano saw the mess Boehly was making they used their majority ownership share to take back the control and started doing things their way, which Boehly just had to accept but hasn't taken too kindly.

"Co-owners want to buy each other out."
The-Spiderman-pointing-at-Spiderman-template-Source-Reddit.jpg