Ask admin a technical question (For mod action/questions, please PM us)

Sorry folks, my bad :(

Can view transfer tweets now but have had a bug that the number of new tweets doesn't show since yesterday.
After deleting all cookies on both my phone and my pc and relogging I'm still not seeing the number showing the amount of new tweets so I have to manually check whether there are any. This is using Chrome on both devices (android and windows).

Not sure if relevant but I am using the dark theme.

Can view transfer tweets now but have had a bug that the number of new tweets doesn't show since yesterday.
Is that still happening? I'm seeing the number.

Are you sure there are actually new tweets to view? It depends on what filters you have enabled.

After deleting all cookies on both my phone and my pc and relogging I'm still not seeing the number showing the amount of new tweets so I have to manually check whether there are any. This is using Chrome on both devices (android and windows).

Not sure if relevant but I am using the dark theme.
I'm using dark theme and seeing the tweet number.

Maybe try changing the filters on that page and then change them back to what you want. See if that makes any difference.

Maybe try changing the filters on that page and then change them back to what you want. See if that makes any difference.
I'm sure there were new tweets as when I clicked on the transfer tweets to manually check it showed me several new ones. I've just tried your suggestion, had it set to man utd only, changed it to everything, refreshed so it showed tweets, then changed it back to man utd only again. Will now have to wait and see if it shows up when there's a new tweet.

Still not working, at least not on my phone. Opened the menu to see if there was a number but there wasn't, then clicked on the transfer tweets to check anyway and then it showed a handful of new tweets from this afternoon.

Is that still happening? I'm seeing the number.

Are you sure there are actually new tweets to view? It depends on what filters you have enabled.
Yes this is still happening. I can’t see the number of tweet but when I clicked on the link it showed me new tweets that I hadn’t viewed yet.

Does anyone need to use http? It's not as secure.
No one needs to, but I type out the “redcafe” first into the address bar when I visit, which the browser defaults to http://, and the web server should have a rewrite rule to automatically redirect to https. And if the site uses www, there’s another rewrite rule to redirect to that. Sometimes these ain’t done right.

Yes this is still happening. I can’t see the number of tweet but when I clicked on the link it showed me new tweets that I hadn’t viewed yet.
What happened with me is that the option "Receive alerts when new tweets are posted" at the top of the "Transfer Tweets" page was apparently disabled. While I'm sure I didn't change this myself enabling this again fixed it.

What happened with me is that the option "Receive alerts when new tweets are posted" at the top of the "Transfer Tweets" page was apparently disabled. While I'm sure I didn't change this myself enabling this again fixed it.
Ah brilliant! Appreciate it mate!

Is the site not loading on mobile devices for anyone else? It's working fine on my computer, and every other website I try to access on my phone works fine, but redcafe doesn't seem to be loading on my mobile browser at all. Has been going on for the last day or so