Ask admin a technical question (For mod action/questions, please PM us)

Chrome on android and also on my desktop PC, Windows 10.

It's weird it's like it thinks it's in mobile mode and thus is waiting for a touch rather than mouse click? Not had this on any other site.
Particular threads or does it seem to be random?

Hi, where do I change my support? I dunno why it's says Liverpool while I can't find where in my Profile I can change it. Thanxs in advance!

Having a weird bug at the moment where I post something and it doesn't automatically appear in the chain after I post. Only when I refresh can I see it's actually been posted. Both on Firefox on my PC and Chrome on my Phone.

Having a weird bug at the moment where I post something and it doesn't automatically appear in the chain after I post. Only when I refresh can I see it's actually been posted. Both on Firefox on my PC and Chrome on my Phone.
Yeah looks like something is broken. I’ll take a look.

Do you not just press all the buttons to see what they do?

You hit the three vertical dots for additional menu options

@Niall is it possible to add the emoji icon to the main menu on the mobile version? Switch places with insert image (I doubt many use that feature anyway since uploading images from mobile devices is a bit of a hassle).

+1

Same here with Safari/iPhone.

The 'show all tweets' in the transfer tweet-section is bugging :(

Came to post both of these.

Glad it's not just me - I've got it on safari iphone and on chrome on a macbook

Hi, where do I change my support? I dunno why it's says Liverpool while I can't find where in my Profile I can change it. Thanxs in advance!
So what club so you support?

Only mods can change it btw.