Arsenal vs Manchester United (Sun 28th July, 01:00 UK time)

I wouldn't be upset if we built a 90,000 seater copy of this stadium, if we opt for a new one.
It's really nice. The exterior is done so it looks like a wave breaking and throwing a barrel. From the entry you are at the top of the stadium, so all of the seats are actually down below the ground level. There is also a 5,000 seat concert venue called YouTube Theater that shares the space. They built a lake and engineered the parking lanes so when walking there are never any crowds pushing. That screen at the top is insane too.

Arsenal doing a team huddle prior to a friendly kickoff is a bit much.

I’m sure the commentary for MUFC is delusional, “we played well for the majority of the Brentford game and unfortunately didn’t get the 3pts.”

It's really nice. The exterior is done so it looks like a wave breaking and throwing a barrel. From the entry you are at the top of the stadium, so all of the seats are actually down below the ground level. There is also a 5,000 seat concert venue called YouTube Theater that shares the space. They built a lake and engineered the parking lanes so when walking there are never any crowds pushing. That screen at the top is insane too.
Yes, I want that screen too - it's quite something!

Loving our keeper kit. Hating the way this commentator pronounces Ca'z'emiro.

I don't fecking care if he plays the game, why aren't he back in training and ready when our season starts?

Because they finished the season late due to the cup final and only finished with the Euros a couple of weeks ago? pretty fecking obvious.

This field is going to cause an injury. You can see the creases where the turf patches come together are pulling up.

God, I La-la-la-la-LOVE seeing Yoro in United shirt. What a baby Cadillac of a defender! Big kudos to whoever made it happen

Good by Mount. Good chance for Amad to finish it

Edited: Originally thought it was Rashford

Surprised we agreed to play on turf.
If we play on turf, it means we're playing in Grid Iron pitches, because they hold the most amount of spectators, allowing United to make more money. So it's a money based decision sadly.

commentators saying the ground staff were out there "with a hose" because of no watering system :lol:

the shot took a deflection and made it easier for the keeper.. looked like it was going to the far corner.

Nosebleeds were about $125, but they also jab you for $60 - $90 for parking.
Second tier seats were about $250.
Best seats were a ridiculous amount.
Thats the reason I didnt go, was hoping to get a cheap last min ticket today but the cheapest was still $100 in the top tier, add in parking and you are looking at close to $200 for a pre season game.