Arsenal vs Manchester United (Sun 28th July, 01:00 UK time)

90% of Liverpool fans I meet in the flesh are lovely people. Met loads of top Arsenal fans too. If you’re on about the nutcases online or the odd few weirdos, I don’t think it represents the majority of their fanbases fairly
This is true and we should as fan groups all be coming together in a shared passionate dislike of the true wrong 'uns, Chelsea supporters.

Would like to see more of Maxi Oyedele. IMO he has looked better than Collyer.

How is Wembley a dump? It is 17yrs old now so had some wear and tear but it still seems a very modern and mostly clean stadium.

I imagine a big part of the SoFi cost is land value in LA and the fact it hosted two NFL teams and was part of a wider entertainment district. It’s not just a stadium.

Probably something to do with the translucent canopy that can open and close, which is also a giant screen that can be watched from above (for some reason) then the giant infinity screen.

All the additional entertainment is under the same roof.

This is true and we should as fan groups all be coming together in a shared passionate dislike of the true wrong 'uns, Chelsea supporters.
Or '115 we definitely didn't cheat FC'

Depends if we're just talking about the way the stadium looks or the way they treat the fans when they're in there. The concourses are a dump. I've been to a few stadiums in the UK and Wembley is by far my least favourite.

It feels light years ahead of Old Trafford and I’ll admit I’ve not been to many away grounds.

My main gripe with Wembley is the prices not the actual facilities. Toilet queues are decent and there is lots of open room unlike older grounds.

I’m at SoFi now though and it feels like a Spaceport from a sci-fi movie. Kind of makes you wonder what a new stadium for Utd could be.

If we don’t get the players in midfield that we want I think Collyer and Gore will get the chances that other senior players might be expecting this season. Toby’s physicality especially I’m hoping gets tested over this tour as I think it’s a bonus for him over others. If he can settle here then his game will open up.

It feels light years ahead of Old Trafford and I’ll admit I’ve not been to many away grounds.

My main gripe with Wembley is the prices not the actual facilities. Toilet queues are decent and there is lots of open room unlike older grounds.

I’m at SoFi now though and it feels like a Spaceport from a sci-fi movie. Kind of makes you wonder what a new stadium for Utd could be.
At least at Old Trafford they'll have the football on tv for the people who turn up early. At Wembley they'll just show the same ads on a 3 minute loop. I've learned to never go inside early now and just have a drink elsewhere beforehand.

Enjoy the game! I'd love to see United abroad at some point.

is this game on TV? Would be a nice one for insomniacs in England

The way Ten Hag singled out Collyer to speak to after the cup win (like he did Mainoo the year before in the league cup) and his faith in him so far this pre season, I get the feeling that he’s going to be given a real shot this season
Quite mad that he could be the 3rd midfielder promoted in like the last 7 years after Mctominay and Mainoo and yet midfield is still one of our biggest issues. Although Mainoo has fixed some, he looks like the real deal.

Quite mad that he could be the 3rd midfielder promoted in like the last 7 years after Mctominay and Mainoo and yet midfield is still one of our biggest issues. Although Mainoo has fixed some, he looks like the real deal.
Only 1 of the 3 midfield spots has been actually filled through promotion though.

Mainoo and Bruno is more than good enough, just need that DM. Whoever that may be.

Mount in the 10 position again, where he arguably looks better. He was certainly one of our brighter players against Rangers. Hopefully, he can continue where he left off.

Only 1 of the 3 midfield spots has been actually filled through promotion though.

Mainoo and Bruno is more than good enough, just need that DM. Whoever that may be.
Luckily for us isn’t Collyer a Dm? Seems to be liked aswell as he’s getting in the team with most of the first team players.

If you're gonna list your team in this way, give them numbers accordingly to positions, just fecking annoying having to decipher it for absolutely no reason

Interesting team that. Mutv had Yoro on the left. Do we know if he's played that side much before? I know he's decent with his left foot too like

Good lineup. Hopefully Collyer and Amass take the chance to show they can be squad players this season.

Agreed! Collyer has looked good, but I feel what sets them apart is Oyedele's ball playing ability.
He'll get 45 mins 2nd half. He's well thought of too. Maybe the coaching staff just see the need to see more off Collyer for what the team needs. But both look promising

He'll get 45 mins 2nd half. He's well thought of too. Maybe the coaching staff just see the need to see more off Collyer for what the team needs. But both look promising

Absolutely! I'd love to see the two play together. I assume they did in the youth teams, but I don't follow those matches anymore, unfortunately.

I’ve just seen Robbie from Arsenal Fan TV. He’s roaming the 400-section of SoFi! It’s weird to see people wanting selfies with him but I guess that’s where we are at.