Arsenal vs Manchester United (Sun 28th July, 01:00 UK time)

Mejbri is nothing special but he's not worse than a lot of the central midfielders at this club. I'd rather start the season with him on our books than McTominay.

Sancho is also a lazy wankstain but I'd rather have him than Antony.

McTominay is just a player I can’t get behind. He just doesn’t have “it”. I’d be fine with it if he had one thing he was good at, but he’s just super super average at lots of things and it’s frustrating.

Evans showing his class there.

Most of the players on the pitch in this second half just aren't good enough.

McTominay footballing IQ is just rubbish, just slip the kid in on goal, oh I forgot he pops up with goals for a Midfielder, what a load of rubbish.

Worst Midfielder I've seen play for us.

Most of the players on the pitch in this second half just aren't good enough.
Not sure why we are even playing Sancho. He is horrible and if rumors of his imminent sale are true, we should NOT be risking his injury

Erik is clueless if he really thinks McT or Casemiro can help us get to top4 in EPL, let alone any serious trophies. They are nowhere near the needed quality

We're hardly going to play Casemiro and Mctomminay in midfield are we, has Mainoo been sold?

Evans plays the ball and then runs into the midfield for a return ball??? wtf is that???

Antony and Mct just not it.

Also I'm not happy with whatever Onana is trying to do with playing out from the back.

Ouch Odegaard, Havertz, and Martinelli came on. We are in trouble :)

It's so sad for me to see a midfield of McT, Casemiro and Eriksen when teams like Real have Tchouameni, Camavinga, Valverde etc. sigh.

We're hardly going to play Casemiro and Mctomminay in midfield are we, has Mainoo been sold?
Ha, yeah but Mainoo cannot play every game of four competitions we are in. And we should not have players in the squad who are clearly not good enough

It's so sad for me to see a midfield of McT, Casemiro and Eriksen when teams like Real have Tchouameni, Camavinga, Valverde etc. sigh.
I mean, you left out our two best midfielders and our best reserve midfielder, but other than that, salient point.

To be fair, Onana is miles better than De Gea off the line. That corner would have been a goal, if De Gea was in the goal

Poor Scanlon is getting toasted. He's not a RB and it shows.

Sancho will always look like a futsal player when up against PL sides. We really need to sell he can’t compete with the pace and physicality of the league.

I mean, you left out our two best midfielders and our best reserve midfielder, but other than that, salient point.

Yeah fair point. But I fully expect McT and Eriksen to play quite a few matches.