Arsenal vs Manchester United (Sun 28th July, 01:00 UK time)

Money Money Money
Well if you lose your number 9 and your new expensive Signing CB then you might have to go back into the market for more players. The first half has shown us that pitches like this should not be used and more importantly Casemiro decline continues, we simply must sell him and get a mobile younger upgrade who keeps the ball more, and doesn’t give it away as often.

The result is not so important however we just need to make sure we don’t lose any more players to injury. The new normal is rapidly becoming 30 man squads which is crazy and a sad state of current number of games these players are expected to play these days.

Well if you lose your number 9 and your new expensive Signing CB then you might have to go back into the market for more players. The first half has shown us that pitches like this should not be used and more importantly Casemiro decline continues, we simply must sell him and get a mobile younger upgrade who keeps the ball more, and doesn’t give it away as often.

The result is not so important however we just need to make sure we don’t lose any more players to injury. The new normal is rapidly becoming 30 man squads which is crazy and a sad state of current number of games these players are expected to play these days.
To be honest we had turf in one of the CL game as well. Injury can happen anywhere. Conditions are bad but not that horrible.. Arsenal didnt have any injury. We were just unlucky

Onana slows our game far too much and then just kicks it long

based on his reaction to that offside call I am now convinced Keller has no idea how the offside rule works.

If the build-up hinges on 1 player, then the manager is failing honestly.

At this point, it is what it is. ETH doesn't value keeping the ball.
He doesn't. You can see Arsenal are much better at it even with a team with only a couple of the first XI playing.

Eriksen is high. We're in the 4141 shape now and its quite clear it just doesn't work

Must admit, thought I'd have seen more patterns of play....

Just switched it on and noticed the injuries to Hojlund and Yoro, hopefully nothing serious?

someone explain to me....Arsenal clearly press with 2 CF's so why are we not building out with a back three???

He doesn't. You can see Arsenal are much better at it even with a team with only a couple of the first XI playing.
Zincenko, odegard, jesus, jorginho, trossard. More than a couple to be fair.

Oh boy, this second half. I think the only passes we've completed have been to or from Onana.