Arsenal vs Manchester United (Sun 28th July, 01:00 UK time)

Still feels like we go long too often for no reason at times.

It's because creating situations where outfield players have time on the ball despite being pressed is a management tactic.

Our manager has never been able to drill those patterns or play regularly no matter what was given to him in backing. So we are a transition team and a worse one than we were under the "glorified PE teacher".

Onana, Mount, Collyer, Hojlund (10 mins) were very good. Rashford, Amass, AWB, Amad were fine.
Yoro, Maguire wobbly.
Casemiro, dear God.

I like the look of Collyer, he just needs to expand his passing range.

Standard stuff from Mount really, decent off-the-ball but bang average on it.

What am I missing, Jesus looked a yard offsides on the replay but the commentators are blaming amass???
Are you watching it on ESPN? Moreno was blaming Amass even when they show an obvious offside still shot. Moreno is an idiot and has an obvious bias against United. I don’t think he’s ever said a positive thing without some slight or back handed compliment.

Are you watching it on ESPN? Moreno was blaming Amass even when they show an obvious offside still shot. Moreno is an idiot and has an obvious bias against United. I don’t think he’s ever said a positive thing without some slight or back handed compliment.
Yeah, ESPN. Keller was just as bad in game, but that is standard for him.

Basically first half was half our real team. In that half of a team, we have seen Amass and Collyer take the opportunity to show they are ready for the first team.

Mount has been at the heart of everything. Really excited to see him actually play for us.

Amad unlucky not to score. He could use a more attacking-minded partner on that side instead of AWB, but he looks good.

Maguire looks like he's already retired out there.

Was impressed by Collyer. It’s nice to have some actual mobility in there. I reckon he won the ball back at least 3/4 times that half which is impressive.

The Yoro injury is so fecking depressing. Although the only thing I’m clinging to is that maybe he’s so young he doesn’t know the difference between a minor and serious injury. That’s possible, right?!

I think it is probably not hugely serious but him looking so depressed is probably because he has just signed and he's so young.

Basically nothing happened. Whether that's a good thing or not I'm not sure.

Some do. Kasey Keller is not one of them.
During the Copa, I found there was only one guy who spoke like he knew about the game. I don't know that guy's name but the rest were all meh.

Arsenal can feck off. It'S a friendly and Arsenal are resorting to dirty tackles because they know there is no consequence. I guess you become a rat when you are coached by a rat.

I think we roughed them up last year so maybe a bit of revenge

The Yoro injury is so fecking depressing. Although the only thing I’m clinging to is that maybe he’s so young he doesn’t know the difference between a minor and serious injury. That’s possible, right?!
Looked a little worrying from the face he was making. Maybe was just really annoyed. Fingers crossed it's nothing serious.

How bad is the Yoro injury? Was he taken off in a stretcher or just helped off?

I was hoping to see more of a build-up too. I guess Martinez is really crucial for ETH to play more out of the back.

If the build-up hinges on 1 player, then the manager is failing honestly.

At this point, it is what it is. ETH doesn't value keeping the ball.

Any chance the promoters are making a loss on this considering all the empty seats? Saw City's match against Celtic also struggled at attract fans the other night.

Just wondering if the end might be nigh for US tours. No doubt they could sell out with cheaper tickets, and they might have to do that in future, but then they'd be offering the clubs less to play in the first place which makes it less worthwhile to go there.

MUTV should have had an update for us.. Whats the point of club tv if they cant even update on injury

McTominay is on now so prepare yourself for a half of absolutely shite football.

Hopefully the club realize do not ever go to stadiums on tour that are artificial turf. Absolutely blows my mind that we’d allow the boys to play on this shit.

At what point do we discuss the conditioning/training side of things for these injuries?

Hopefully the club realize do not ever go to stadiums on tour that are artificial turf. Absolutely blows my mind that we’d allow the boys to play on this shit.

We played an actual game on it during the season last year. The CL game against Copenhagen. We’ll probably end up playing on it during the Europa league. It’s not as bad as made out to be.