Arsenal vs Manchester United (Sun 28th July, 01:00 UK time)

Hannibal coming on kinda messed up the shape. Think we would have been better bringing on Sancho and putting either him or Rashford up front.

I hate ETH's fast transition football, most of the transition not needed at all. We can keep the ball better

He's done one thing since he's been on. Commit a foul. That's about all I ever expect from him. Some dumbass foul on a defender facing his own cornerflag.

The man just has no common sense.
It's just weird to sub him on, I don't see him playing much minutes this coming season

surprised how Mount has looked this match...definitely looks better higher up the pitch in the Bruno position

Great interception and run from Collyer. Don't think Toby had the confidence in himself to shoot unfortunately.

Rashford still looks like he could give a dogs bollocks about putting in a shift

Arsenal can feck off. It's a friendly and Arsenal are resorting to dirty tackles because they know there is no consequence. I guess you become a rat when you are coached by a rat.

Last edited:
someone kid the piss out of Jesus if he comes back out for the second half....dirty little cvnt

Arsenal players are scumbags. Jesus being the worst.

Arteta looks uglier for some reason. Going to be more annoying see him whinging on the touchline.

He's done one thing since he's been on. Commit a foul. That's about all I ever expect from him. Some dumbass foul on a defender facing his own cornerflag.

The man just has no common sense.

Awful footballer. Time to sell him. He never shows anything good in any game he plays for the first team.

Collyer is a weird one - what he is doing well at this level - he has never done for the reserves. Now he looks like a proper player