Arne Slot | Liverpool manager (Posture Watch)

Good start. We”ll see how we get on by Christmas, haven’t played a decent side yet and lost to forest at home. Squad is full of talent but I think depth will kill us.

Look at the state of their opponents. The schedule has been beyond ridiculous. They got schooled by the only top half team they've faced.

9th - Lost
11th - Won
12th - Won
13th - Won
18th - Won
20th - Won

Facing 17th next so the wankfest will continue going into the international break.

You know what they say: “the more they look like a thumb, the harder they fall”

He's not wrong. They've played one of the easiest schedules in the league so far and no teams currently in top 9 in the table.

He's not wrong. They've played one of the easiest schedules in the league so far and no teams currently in top 9 in the table.
The few weeks following the international break will tell us a lot more about where we're at under Slot:

Chelsea (h)
Leipzig (a) - CL
Arsenal (a)
Brighton (a) - EFL Cup
Brighton (h)
Leverkusen (h) - CL
Villa (h)
Southampton (a)
Real Madrid (h) - CL
City (h)
Newcastle (a)
Everton (a)

That's our run of games between October 20th and December 7th.

It’s all aligning perfectly. Great start, the scousers’ hope builds, then a slow death and the sack. Klopp is lured back and tarnishes his legacy by bombing and then quitting in anger.

Then United win the league next season.

Perfection.

The few weeks following the international break will tell us a lot more about where we're at under Slot:

Chelsea (h)
Leipzig (a) - CL
Arsenal (a)
Brighton (a) - EFL Cup
Brighton (h)
Leverkusen (h) - CL
Villa (h)
Southampton (a)
Real Madrid (h) - CL
City (h)
Newcastle (a)
Everton (a)

That’s a mad run of fixtures. Leipzig and Southampton bringing the only relief.

Pep has been making these same digs at us for years and we've never had an answer to it. Where is the humility at this club? We should be using these insults from our opponents as motivation to get back to where we need to be, instead we just shrug our shoulders.

It’s all aligning perfectly. Great start, the scousers’ hope builds, then a slow death and the sack. Klopp is lured back and tarnishes his legacy by bombing and then quitting in anger.

Then United win the league next season.

Perfection.

At that very moment the super villain realised Dom Cobb was playing tricks on him.

Chelsea (h)
Leipzig (a) - CL
Arsenal (a)
Brighton (a) - EFL Cup
Brighton (h)
Leverkusen (h) - CL
Villa (h)
Southampton (a)
Real Madrid (h) - CL
City (h)
Newcastle (a)
Everton (a)

We'll keep the midtable spots nice and warm for you.

Good start. We”ll see how we get on by Christmas, haven’t played a decent side yet and lost to forest at home. Squad is full of talent but I think depth will kill us.

The narrative of not having played a decent side is Slot kiddology.
Inter drew away at City, looked comfortable, kept a clean sheet and hardly conceded a chance while the Dippers hammered AC Milan in Italy who in turn played Inter off the park 3 days later.

Dippers squad not strong enough the win the league but will claim top 4 with ease.

The narrative of not having played a decent side is Slot kiddology.
Inter drew away at City, looked comfortable, kept a clean sheet and hardly conceded a chance while the Dippers hammered AC Milan in Italy who in turn played Inter off the park 3 days later.

Dippers squad not strong enough the win the league but will claim top 4 with ease.
So following this logic, Liverpool are better than City because they beat Ac Milan who beat Inter who drew against City, but Liverpool lost to Forest so Forest is better than all these teams and will win the league...?

So following this logic, Liverpool are better than City because they beat Ac Milan who beat Inter who drew against City, but Liverpool lost to Forest so Forest is better than all these teams and will win the league...?

Nope. The logic is Liverpool have played and beaten a decent side, contradicting Slots claim they have yet to meet such a team this season.

I think he’ll do very well against teams that come out to play. He’s tactically astute and teams that play football allow him time and space to work a way through whilst controlling the game. The struggles will come against teams that set up to defend for 90 mins and nick a goal on the counter. I foresee a few of these 1-0 or 2-1 losses against bottom half teams happy to park buses and play on the counter.

Pep has been making these same digs at us for years and we've never had an answer to it. Where is the humility at this club? We should be using these insults from our opponents as motivation to get back to where we need to be, instead we just shrug our shoulders.
The players wipe their tears with their money bills and move on. Over the years the club hasn't had the mentality or ability to respond to any disrespect.

Literally has all the red flags for a Premier League manager yet keeps on winning

If we hired him he'd be doing as shit as ten hag

God I hate football

Players and manager certainly don’t see it that way.

Literally has all the red flags for a Premier League manager yet keeps on winning

God I hate football

The way our fans would treat Darwin nunez & gakpo would be different.

Almost like the fans go on strike until they leave type of support.

It's something I'm jealous about Liverpool - their support is stupid, delusional, yet very effective.

God I hate football
I also don’t think he’s that good of a manager. What I see from Liverpool this season is pretty much what we saw from Klopp.

I also hate he keeps on winning

They've just got good players. Quality attackers and fast dominant CBs.

It's not that hard if you get recruitment right which Liverpool have done and Ten Hag has got woefully wrong.

It's something I'm jealous about Liverpool - their support is stupid, delusional, yet very effective.
It's a lot easier to be supportive of individual players having a rough time when you're otherwise winning most weeks.

Our fans loved (and still love) Forlan when he was going 20+ games or whatever it was without a goal.

He speaks well but I still don't think they play that good a football. He joined a very stable squad with the right structure unlike what we had when eth joined.

So far so good.

Our fans are as patient as any. Don't get this argument

Unreal how this guy can come in and in one summer have his team with a cohesive style and approach but ours needs 300 million and 3 years to not look like a bunch of u9s running around.
As if Klopp didn't already have Liverpool playing cohesive? It is not unreal at all. He joined a great team with great players.

wonder how many who are now saying that he joined a great and cohesive team were crowing about how Liverpool fans better brace themselves for a reality check once Klopp left.