Arne Slot | Liverpool manager (Posture Watch)

The one danger is if City's punishment occurs this season. Even if it's only a 10 pointer it gives hope to whoever comes 2nd.
No chance they finish ahead of Arsenal. People like to pretend there is a big 3 but it’s really a big 2 right now

Disappointing result and performance but football is so knee jerk. Two weeks ago he’s a genius and we’re title contenders, now he’s a fraud blah blah.

We’ll end up top four but some way behind the eventual winners (City) imo. You can see we’re not as good as they are. Arsenal are better too.

Subs were poor today. Salah and Szobo should’ve been taken off. We lose our way without Mac Allister.

Milan away and Bournemouth at home next two. We’ll see how the players respond to a set back under him.

Honey moon is over for him.

Last week when they beat us he was acting all smug and talking lots of bollocks about how predictable we are despite most of their goals comming from our own blunders.

This week it's back to reality for the little cnut. Let's him explaining away his home loss to a team that will be lucky to finish in the top half of the table.

If ETH did something like this, he would absolutely be destroyed in the matchday thread. Suffice to say, he deserves a similar treatment.

The rebuild has been a mess imo. I feel Klopp elevated a pretty meh squad last season. It does look as though he wasn't properly backed to really build another squad, though.

I think there is criticism to make there. Their transfer plans were always solid enough under him, until he seemed to get more power and more control with his reputation. There hasn’t really been a home run since, and a few really expensive duds in there.

The rebuild has been a mess imo. I feel Klopp elevated a pretty meh squad last season. It does look as though he wasn't properly backed to really build another squad, though.

The club is a bit of a mess. In a couple of years after Salah and Dijk are a memory it will be interesting to see how much they fall off

The club is a bit of a mess. In a couple of years after Salah and Dijk are a memory it will be interesting to see how much they fall off
You say interesting I say wonderful

Honey moon is over for him.

Last week when they beat us he was acting all smug and talking lots of bollocks about how predictable we are despite most of their goals comming from our own blunders.

This week it's back to reality for the little cnut. Let's him explaining away his home loss to a team that will be lucky to finish in the top half of the table.

If ETH did something like this, he would absolutely be destroyed in the matchday thread. Suffice to say, he deserves a similar treatment.
Slot’s been Liverpool manager for a few months and has been given £10 million to spend. He’s won three of his opening four games.

ETH is in his third season, finished 8th last year and has been given hundreds of millions to spend, and at the start of his third season has lost two games already.

There's a phrase in Dutch - "schmug bohlingbol hededkunt" - which roughly translates into English as "Man Who Has Turned Scouse Overnight" and I think it describes this guy perfectly.

Slot’s been Liverpool manager for a few months and has been given £10 million to spend. He’s won three of his opening four games.

ETH is in his third season, finished 8th last year and has been given hundreds of millions to spend, and at the start of his third season has lost two games already.
Yeah but Ten Hag is also shit, and we already accept this.

Cope

Yeah but everyone knows Ten Hag is shit

Great sample size that. Two trophies in two full seasons is a better sample size.

I thought you were split on him? Some still back him don’t they?
Less than a fifth of fans if this forum's poll is anything to go by.

But even if the split wasn't that big, it wouldn't change the matter of the media sucking off your bald f-word at every opportunity so early into his Liverpool career. It just felt weird how so many journalists were seeing him as the rightful successor to one of the modern game's best coaches after a handful of matches against low level opposition (and that includes us right now).

Less than a fifth of fans if this forum's poll is anything to go by.

But even if the split wasn't that big, it wouldn't change the matter of the media sucking off your bald f-word at every opportunity so early into his Liverpool career. It just felt weird how so many journalists were seeing him as the rightful successor to one of the modern game's best coaches after a handful of matches against low level opposition (and that includes us right now).
Maybe it’s because Liverpool managers normally start poorly or a mixed bag at best.

The thing is, I wasn’t expecting us to win those three games without conceding a goal. That’s probably why he’s been getting prematurely sucked off to use your language. I think everyone assumed there would be a huge drop in performance and results immediately without Klopp. Before today, we hadn’t seen that.

Now we have so you’ll see it cool off and his pecker will remain dry.

Maybe it’s because Liverpool managers normally start poorly or a mixed bag at best.

The thing is, I wasn’t expecting us to win those three games without conceding a goal. That’s probably why he’s been getting prematurely sucked off to use your language. I think everyone assumed there would be a huge drop in performance and results immediately without Klopp. Before today, we hadn’t seen that.

Now we have so you’ll see it cool off and his pecker will remain dry.
Hehe, pecker.

...I'm 37 ffs...

I see the excuses are already out. I know ETH isn't doing too hot, but I was just pointing out how smug Slot got about "out tacticking" us last time despite the goals coming from our own brainfarts. Yet, he went on to parade like some kind of tactical genius who slayed the mythical invincible beast.

Well, where are all of these amazing tactics against the mighty Nottingham Forest at your own ground? As I said, honeymoon is other.

If you think ETH is bad, well I got some really bad news for you. You got the B-Tech version of ETH. So if I were you, I would get ready for a very very loong season.

I see the excuses are already out. I know ETH isn't doing too hot, but I was just pointing out how smug Slot got about "out tacticking" us last time despite the goals coming from our own brainfarts. Yet, he went on to parade like some kind of tactical genius who slayed the mythical invincible beast.

Well, where are all of these amazing tactics against the mighty Nottingham Forest at your own ground? As I said, honeymoon is other.

If you think ETH is bad, well I got some really bad news for you. You got the B-Tech version of ETH. So if I were you, I would get ready for a very very loong season.
What if we beat Bournemouth next week and United lose? Then what? Do we all knee jerk again?

Were you happy with the subs today when it wasn't happening for the side?
Not really but that wasn’t the only reason we lost. I do think his subs disrupted our control a bit. Klopp was guilty of that last season.
Bournemouth? Jeez you guys really have played a lot of shit so far.
Yeah he got lucky with his opening 7/8 league games. After that it’s wolves and palace away. Then Chelsea at home. After that it gets tougher.

Not really but that wasn’t the only reason we lost. I do think his subs disrupted our control a bit. Klopp was guilty of that last season.

Yeah he got lucky with his opening 7/8 league games. After that it’s wolves and palace away. Then Chelsea at home. After that it gets tougher.
Suppose it's very Klopp-like to cry about your opponent playing a type of football you don't respect than to deal with it, as well

Suppose it's very Klopp-like to cry about your opponent playing a type of football you don't respect than to deal with it, as well
He didn’t do that and I didn’t either. I was referring to individual performances. Salah, Szobozslai, Jota and Van Dijk all had poor games.