Television Anyone recommend me any TV Shows?

First two episodes of The Franchise were pretty funny, but I expected more given pedigree of the cast and crew (Sam Mendes, Armando Iannucci, Trent Reznor, Atticus Ross, Richard E. Grant, Daniel Bruhl.)

Always good to see Aya Cash on screen, mind... :drool:

Started watching Rivals on Disney+ after hearing about it on the “The Rest is Entertainment” podcast and after three episodes, I’d say it’s quite good. Definitely worth a watch if you have Disney+ already.

I started watching Kaos and didn't finish the 1st episode.
I appreciate its quality. I found the acting of some actors to be very good. some nice dialogues.

But it just didn't appeal to me.

Anyone else with the same feelings?

I appreciate its quality. I found the acting of some actors to be very good. some nice dialogues.

Probably a lot of people seeing as it got cancelled about two weeks after release.

Probably a lot of people seeing as it got cancelled about two weeks after release.
Damn, that’s a shame. I really enjoyed Kaos. Thought it was terrific in a whimsical way. Goldblum was great as Zeus. So many shows that are not nearly as good that get renewed. I guess it just didn’t hit the right note for most people. I seem to be in the minority that found it very enjoyable.