Television Anyone recommend me any TV Shows?

I’ve tried starting the expanse a few times I could never get into it

Shall I have another go?
I was the same way. Never got the big fuss and while the production quality seemed to be pretty high, it was extremely dull to me. Good to to fall asleep to I guess. Ditch it. Life is too short and too many other good shows that probably will grab you.

What did you have an issue with? Would recommend the books too, if you like reading sci-fi.

I'm honestly not sure, it just didn't grab my attention. I've read the first book too and enjoyed it, so I'm gonna have another go at it

It was similar with Battlestar Gallactica for some reason, never got into it

No idea if anyone has been following the third season of Industry but it is one of the best shows on TV right now. A very good Sunday Succession successor for HBO. Its just elevated to another level this season.

What‘s the caf‘s verdict on Fallout? Watched only 20mins of it but seems pretty cool so far. Nice surprise to see Kyle MacLachlan in it.
Pretty close to the perfect adaptation. "True" to the Fallout universe without being hamstrung by storylines developed in the games. Does an amazing job of bringing the game world to life, excellent casting, top notch sets/production design.

Has anyone seen The Expanse?
Yes. The show is better than the books. The story at least in the first book, is kind of a private detective in space looking for a runaway rich girl. The sci-fi elements are very grounded in reality, so it feels very near-future instead of mind blowing future. They do have a hard time explaining some of the political machinations between the various factions (belters, mars, earth, etc.), and they spend too much time on characters on earth that aren't interesting. It's a very good show, but not a great one. B+ maybe?

Twilight of the Gods is animated show from Netflix about the Norse gods. It's decent, but wouldn't be on the level of Blue Eye Samurai, Arcane etc.

Started watching Tulsa King.

Not sure what took me so long. It's pretty brilliant so far. Thought it would be way different than what it is. Sly s best acting arguably and it's just funny as hell at times.