Television Anyone recommend me any TV Shows?

Thoroughly enjoying Tulsa King. Thanks for those who recommended it.

I actually thought it was 6 episodes long, but I believe there is 4 episodes to come.
And it's been renewed for a 2nd season.

Must say, I am pleasantly surprised by Stallone in this one. He is perfectly cast for it.
Does it get better after the first episode? Because the first was just like a really, really bad sitcom.

Does it get better after the first episode? Because the first was just like a really, really bad sitcom.
Yeah they do try to be funny and I suppose not everyone may enjoy that. It has a level of seriousness but it's sprinkled with silly humor throughout.

I've like it from episode 1, so not sure if it's much different. For me, I like the storyline even though you kinda know where it's going, but I'm enjoying seeing it unravel.

Stallone does a lot of the carrying thought.

Yeah they do try to be funny and I suppose not everyone may enjoy that. It has a level of seriousness but it's sprinkled with silly humor throughout.

I've like it from episode 1, so not sure if it's much different. For me, I like the storyline even though you kinda know where it's going, but I'm enjoying seeing it unravel.

Stallone does a lot of the carrying thought.
I just found it hard to take seriously that Stallone’s character wouldn’t know about the internet or smart phones or legalised cannabis. He’s been in prison, not the moon. I do intend to give it another go though.

I just found it hard to take seriously that Stallone’s character wouldn’t know about the internet or smart phones or legalised cannabis. He’s been in prison, not the moon. I do intend to give it another go though.

Yeah there are definitely some stuff you just have to suspend disbelief and carry on, but it's something that's entertaining enough.

For more serious gangster stuff definitely don't go for this, but more lighthearted show with a overarching serious tone, then this would be it

I am really enjoying Tulsa King which is something i didnt expect at all. Stallone is tailor made for this role..

Very enjoyable series. But you need the subtitles on ... Sly mumbles too much. Nice to see Dana Delany back on the TV again. She's taking good care of herself. The younger Dana was the spitting image of my ex-wife from a couple of decades ago.

Must have watched Still Game in its entirety about 10 times after discovering it a few months back. Top tier sitcom.

Watching White lotus with the missus on HBO.
Quality. Season 2 better than 1 although season 1 is good itself.

Love the scenery, already planning a trip to Sicily, stunning stuff there.

Anyone start 'The Recruit' on Netflix?
Just started Slow Horses today, and what a mess of a series :lol: in a good way though.

Only 3 episodes in, so really interested in seeing where it goes, but some good stuff so far.
Binged all of these over the holidays, just getting though Echo 3 on Apple TV which is similar to the shows above so it's worth a watch as well.

Just started Slow Horses today, and what a mess of a series :lol: in a good way though.

Only 3 episodes in, so really interested in seeing where it goes, but some good stuff so far.

Just finished season 2, Gary Oldman is immense in this.

Watched Kleo enjoyed it a lot. Find this time period and subject interesting. It's a crazy ride with most of it being bullshit.

Been a while since I brought this up, but ‘Five Days at Memorial’ on Apple TV is just stellar. The lengths that the show went to as closely approximate as possible the horror that Hurricane Katrina wrought on New Orleans & the hospital & staffers were breathtaking.

Open question. What are your top 3 TV series of the last ten years (has to have started in the last ten years)?

Open question. What are your top 3 TV series of the last ten years (has to have started in the last ten years)?

• The Bureau
  • Six Flying Dragons
  • Too Old to Die Young

But this is just based on the moment. Gomorrah, The Bad Kids, and Nirvana in Fire could easily be in my top 3 if you asked next week.

Any other tv shows similar to jack Ryan? Enjoyed it and am not someone who has seen more than a handful of shows..

Justified is a great show, season 2 is unbelievably good maybe my favourite season of any show
I agree. It's a great show. There is a spinoff in the making as well. Also, if you like that kind of show, Banshee is cool as F as well.
It's just brilliant!

Started watching it. Only a few eps in but liking it so far! It's very villain of the week at the minute. Does it carry on like that? Doesn't really bother me if it does as it's doing it well, but I'm guessing it will narrow down to more focused storylines as the seasons go on?

Started watching it. Only a few eps in but liking it so far! It's very villain of the week at the minute. Does it carry on like that? Doesn't really bother me if it does as it's doing it well, but I'm guessing it will narrow down to more focused storylines as the seasons go on?
More like villain of the year or two(+) with minor villains of the week alongside overarching character arcs of maybe villains…if that makes any sense. Trying to be vague here. Or not. Possibly.

It’s villain of the week for season 1 only. The tone changes from season 2.

I need summat else to watch. Just finished The Peripheral which was watchable but not great...if you like sci fi and I watched an episode of Swamp Thing before deciding to bin it.