Television Anyone recommend me any TV Shows?

Thanks those who recommended Severance. Very good. Fecking left me craving season 2 the bastards.

I never heard of this, and just checked the cast, 2 actors I love. Is it a comedy?
It's fantastic. It's first and foremost a comedy (more of a chuckle comedy than laugh out loud) but also a bit of a feel good bromance between the two main characters. it's just a lovely show that will make you smile throughout. And if you don't smile, you're a fecking monster.

It's fantastic. It's first and foremost a comedy (more of a chuckle comedy than laugh out loud) but also a bit of a feel good bromance between the two main characters. it's just a lovely show that will make you smile throughout. And if you don't smile, you're a fecking monster.
Which I am according to my ex-wife but what does she know. Sounds really nice, I'll check it out.

Ooooff, absolutely classic. One of my all-time favourites.

New one-off episode being released on Boxing Day!

Finished Under the Banner of Heaven on Star. Really good and I never knew just how completely insane the Morman religion is

Which is best, Severance or Succession? They have similarish names and I lose track which of these I have seen recommended.

Which is best, Severance or Succession? They have similarish names and I lose track which of these I have seen recommended.
Both are great, Succession is the better show.

I just can't see how Severance improves or expands upon itself, the uniqueness is known.

The Office the American version is leaving uk netflix at the end of the month. So youd want to watch it soon enough.

Willow is everything you think it is going to be. The original was pure 80's cheese, but in a vaguely charming way. Watch this TV show if you want to consider a 5/10 movie a masterpiece.

Next up will be some shitty Remake of The Princess Bride, at that point we riot.
I voted for Willow in Schwein's favorite movies contest and I can't even watch it. Just brutal.

National Treasure: Edge of History

Everything that was great in the movies dumbed down to a level that anyone older than a teen (with low IQ) would instantly hate it.

Bad acting, awful dialogue and a plot so obvious and dumb that makes dreary sound like a compliment.

0/10.

Finished Under the Banner of Heaven on Star. Really good and I never knew just how completely insane the Morman religion is

Finished this recently too. Its great!

Put it off for ages thinking it might be a bit generic but I was pleasantly surprised. Ended up binging it over two days!

Started watching Detectorists. His girlfriend is a massive twat isn’t she.

I always thought she was nice and an absolute saint for putting up with all his shite :nervous:

I’m only 4/5 episodes in but she’s so dismissive about his hobby. Every time he has something happen there she makes it out to be nothing and talks about it super sarcastic. A gf worth having would take an interest in something like that no matter how small or silly it may seem. If it’s important to them it’s important to you.

I always thought she was nice and an absolute saint for putting up with all his shite :nervous:
I think she's lovely and can totally understand why she wouldn't give a shite about him finding candy wrappers in the soil, especially several years into the relationship.

(also she's not entirely dismissive, she joins certain of their events and feigns the right level of interest I think)

It's a lovely little show btw, thanks for those who recommended it!

I think she's lovely and can totally understand why she wouldn't give a shite about him finding candy wrappers in the soil, especially several years into the relationship.

(also she's not entirely dismissive, she joins certain of their events and feigns the right level of interest I think)

It's a lovely little show btw, thanks for those who recommended it!
I think it speaks volumes about how awful a partner Solius is.