Television Anyone recommend me any TV Shows?

Agreed, season one went nowhere after a great start but the second season builds up really well. The boat scene in the last episode must be the funniest scene I've seen in years.

Also consider Sardegna over Sicily. Less tourism and better beaches.
Thanks for the advice mate, will do that. :)

Yeah, the boat scene was hilariuos. When Tanya was watching how to get to the boat I told the missus - now she'll fall overboard. And it happened, she killed the gays but couldnt figure out all she had to do was take the stairs. :D

Finally started watching Casa del papel yesterday.

The English on BBC was excellent. Half way through All of us are Dead on Netflix, Korean Zombie series, really good so far

Just put on Kaleidoscope on Netflix, it’s a TV show about a heist where the episodes get played to you in a random order except for the last one.
I've bumped this up the list since the wife caught win of it and was nagging for us to watch it.

So far so good. 3 episodes in and enjoying it and interested to see how it all comes together.

The concept is not revolutionary I think. It's just very confusing, but already there are articles out there that suggest the best order for watching it.

Thanks for the advice mate, will do that. :)

Yeah, the boat scene was hilariuos.
When Tanya was watching how to get to the boat I told the missus - now she'll fall overboard. And it happened, she killed the gays but couldnt figure out all she had to do was take the stairs. :D

Finally started watching Casa del papel yesterday.

Yeah it's a great show. Blasted through both seasons over the break. Absolutely gorgeous locations. You might want to spoiler that post btw. I had the ending of S2 ruined for in The White Lotus thread when I clicked in to post after watching S1. Kind of asked for it going in there though but don't spoil in here if you can help it.

Yeah it's a great show. Blasted through both seasons over the break. Absolutely gorgeous locations. You might want to spoiler that post btw. I had the ending of S2 ruined for in The White Lotus thread when I clicked in to post after watching S1. Kind of asked for it going in there though but don't spoil in here if you can help it.
No problem.

Just explain it how to do it in the future please. :D

Saw Veronica Mars is on Prime. A guilty pleasure from my teen years. Gonna see how it holds up when I'm an old cynical cnut.

Saw Veronica Mars is on Prime. A guilty pleasure from my teen years. Gonna see how it holds up when I'm an old cynical cnut.

they released a new season 1-2 years ago and that season is targeted at old cynical cnuts!

Started LOTR: Rings Of Power and struggling to really get into it. I’m 3 episodes in and just wondering if it’s one of those that gets better as the season progresses otherwise might just patch it. I remember it came out roughly the same time as the HBO GOT spinoff show House Of The Dragon and by far House Of The Dragon looks to be the superior show out of the two.

We never finished. The stupid Irish accents grated too much if nothing else.

HotD ended up being much better than expe ted if a bit po faced.

Loved Mr Inbetween, haven’t seen the other two. Heard good things about Upright, not heard of Rake.

Upright series 1 is top notch. Series 2 less so but well worth it for the excellent emotional final episide.

Rake is fecking hilarious. I was sad when it ended.

It's bizarre seeing Martin Freeman in the Fargo world but he's very good nonetheless. Oh and m I'm happy Ben Odenkirk's in it.

Echo 3 hasn’t started out too bad.

Really makes a difference when a show is shot on location.

It's bizarre seeing Martin Freeman in the Fargo world but he's very good nonetheless. Oh and m I'm happy Ben Odenkirk's in it.
Him and Billy Bob are fantastic in Season 1.

Had high hopes for The Peripheral on Amazon Prime. Opening couple of episodes were really good but christ its fallen off a cliff since then. Finding it mind numbingly dull do the point where I've just given up after episode 5. Its a shame as the premise was really interesting.

Had high hopes for The Peripheral on Amazon Prime. Opening couple of episodes were really good but christ its fallen off a cliff since then. Finding it mind numbingly dull do the point where I've just given up after episode 5. Its a shame as the premise was really interesting.

Same. I stopped around the 5th episode. The characters weren't interesting nor worth investing enough for its slow pace.

Has anyone seen HBO's The Rehearsal?

Had this recommended by some friends and tried to get into it but after two episodes I was wondering what's the point. Seems like an insane amount of resources so one guy can practice telling someone he doesn't have a master's degree.

Brief mention for 'The Rig' on Amazon prime. I'm 2/6 episodes in, no idea what the hell is happening but it's a decent mystery, little bit of sci fi, bit of a thriller. It ticks the few episodes box as well.

Brief mention for 'The Rig' on Amazon prime. I'm 2/6 episodes in, no idea what the hell is happening but it's a decent mystery, little bit of sci fi, bit of a thriller. It ticks the few episodes box as well.
Is it a supernatural type programme or a straight up whodunnit? I've seen it advertised, but nothing more

Copenhagen Cowboy

Incredibly beautiful looking and have no idea what it was about or if it made any sense. Also brilliant cameo performance from a certain someone.

10/10

I Hate Suzie Too

Just finished watching this. Only three episodes. Probably need to watch first season first. Pitch black humour and completely compelling central performance from Billie Piper (who is a hell of a good dancer). Also more than a bit nuts. Well worth a watch.

Anybody watched Shantaram?

I haaaaated the book. So annoying the way the main character is presented as this un-flawed super cool dude. That could get very old, very quick, on screen.

I liked the book ok, but yeah the protagonist was easily the worst character. Haven’t heard much about this series though.