Television Anyone recommend me any TV Shows?

Best show on Vampires I’ve seen. Out on Showtime. Realistic vision of what would you do if a family member was a Vampire.

Anyone recommend The Devil's Hour with Capaldi?

Quite fancy watching that.
Yeah 4 episodes in, and I think it’s great, great acting and full of twists and puzzlement, refuse to read or watch any spoilers as I don’t want to loose the immersion.

just started Midnight Mass, hope it lives up to its good reviews
How did you like it?
It has that old school horror feel to it (was originally scripted fecades earlier I think) and I thought it was very good until the finale which was a cringe mess.

1899 is coming out of the 17th. Getting decent enough reviews. From the makers of Dark. Dark was brilliant.

The Peripheral is great, really hooked after getting my head around the stubs/timelines. but only 2 episodes left.

watching Gangs of London 2 with my wife, but looking for something new for myself once Peripheral season 1 ends in 2 episodes (my Wife doesn’t get or is interested in sci-fi/future/tech stuff). Anything newish (a season or 2) that can pull me in like The Peripheral?

Yeah 4 episodes in, and I think it’s great, great acting and full of twists and puzzlement, refuse to read or watch any spoilers as I don’t want to loose the immersion.
I’m struggling 2/3 of the way through the first episode. This show actually goes somewhere?

Un Village Français.
I was looking for historical dramas.
At first I was hesitant to watch as it said "...a fictional commune/prefecture in the Jura, German occupied France in WW2" (I wanted the real one).
Then Nada Dieu caught my eyes :wenger: and I proceeded. I don't regret.

Deadwood
Broadwalk Empire

watched something on the beeb last night for the first time in ages - Tokyo Vice, about a young american journ who gets a crime reporters job with the biggest paper in Tokyo, started off well

Upright was brilliant.

Upright 2 was great but not as good until the final episode, which was very emotional and brought the story together again. Loved it.

Oz, if you want trauma counselling after! I've been watching my way through HBO shows and it's the most brutal by far.

Has anyone started Wednesday (Netflix)? Has a high rating on imdb.

Im embarrassed to say it but Warrior Nun wasnt bad. Even the name sounds awful but out of habit I just picked something at random.

Its got elements of buffy to it, but the religious/science elements and setting in Spain kept me interested.
Soooo ... Just watching season 2 of warrior nun. Mother Superion is my new hero!

Upright was brilliant.

Upright 2 was great but not as good until the final episode, which was very emotional and brought the story together again. Loved it.

Love Tim Minchin, will definitely give this a go

For anyone that likes westerns, The English is definitely worth the 6 episodes, even though I think it would have been better as 7 or 8 episodes.

The White Lotus second season (HBO), started badly but now having watched the four available episodes I'm fiending for more.

Finally got around to House of the Dragon. Solid enough. Considine was incredible, one of my favourite ever actors and he seems to get better with age. Dwarfed everyone else around him.

Slow Horses is definitely a must watch if you like spy thrillers. Staring the brilliant Gary Oldman. I was hooked after the first few minutes.
Highly recommend.

Slow Horses is definitely a must watch if you like spy thrillers. Staring the brilliant Gary Oldman. I was hooked after the first few minutes.
Highly recommend.

Hadn't heard of this, but Gary Oldman's involvement has certainly piqued my interest. He's always excellent (and a United fan too). I'll give this a watch.

Hadn't heard of this, but Gary Oldman's involvement has certainly piqued my interest. He's always excellent (and a United fan too). I'll give this a watch.

He is tremendous in this role. And the story line is extremely interesting. If you like spy thrillers you will enjoy it. Least I hope so.