Television Anyone recommend me any TV Shows?

I've finally started watching The Wire properly. I'd had a few attempts to watch the series but it took us months to watch 9 episodes 20 minutes at a time. this week the missus is away so I've loaded the first series onto my iPad and watch it on the train to work. Up to episode 5 and loving it, not finding it slow at all.

She doesn't let you watch things on the train when she's around?

Whipped.

Only started the new job 3 weeks about and got the iPad 2 weeks ago.

But I am whipped. For sure. Although she gets the train after mine so I could pretend ;)

And I've been watching it at home as well. When I'm on my own I'm king of the castle.

At least that is what she told me.

Is Misfits any good? I heard it's gone downhill badly, but are the first few seasons worth watching?

The first season is great, the second isn't quite as good but still very good. The third is watchable but not nearly as good.

I think there is more than that now Cina, very apt reviews though, completely agree.

Season 1 is worth a watch, but it will annoy you how poor the seasons are after, Nathan run the show, became too big, too quick and just came across with less effort, then left. Anyway, season 1 is quite funny and worth watching IMO..

Im enjoying Youngers at the minute, its by no means 'top tele' but a good, easy watch

Just finished the 3rd season of Justified. That has to be my favorite season yet. Nice finale to the season as well. 13 more episodes left to catch up.

I think there is more than that now Cina, very apt reviews though, completely agree.

Season 1 is worth a watch, but it will annoy you how poor the seasons are after, Nathan run the show, became too big, too quick and just came across with less effort, then left. Anyway, season 1 is quite funny and worth watching IMO..

Im enjoying Youngers at the minute, its by no means 'top tele' but a good, easy watch

There is a fourth season I believe, haven't watched it though. By the end of season three all ties to the first season were basically gone so I had no interest anymore.

Nathan did make the show, he's brilliant.

Meh, don't fancy getting into Misfits if it steadily drops in quality.

Has Shameless got much of a procedural element to it?

Yeah but those shows at least managed to hold my interest enough to bother continuing with them and watching the second season. Justishite bores me to death and it's an unbelievable struggle to make it through 45 minutes at once, let alone 13 fecking episodes.

Justified isnt bad at all. I can back Eboue on that. And like he said the seasons get progressively better.

tumblr_m4enapEIxJ1qedqcuo1_500.jpg

Started going back through Spooks again since I fell behind after season 5, just starting it from the beginning on Netflix.

I think the first 2 seasons of misfits are really good, but in the third they lose what was good about it in the first place.

I'm also watching Sons of Anarchy, into season 3 now it's been very good so far.

Just finished watching Banshee S1. Everyone, stick with it if only for the final episode. That was fecking awesome!! I think it's getting into needing it's own thread territory!

Justified isnt bad at all. I can back Eboue on that. And like he said the seasons get progressively better.

Justified is amazing. Just a shade below the likes of Breaking Bad, as far as I'm concerned.

Justified is amazing. Just a shade below the likes of Breaking Bad, as far as I'm concerned.

Well I wouldnt take it that far. Its certainly not one of the best shows I have ever seen but it is entertaining.

Caught up with Justified. 4th season was the best yet. But I cant believe we have to wait till January 2014 for the 5th season. Thats like 9 months from now.

To those who have seen the 4th season:
Honestly I did not even feel bad for Ava at the end. If it was the 1st season then maybe yes, but I dont like her anymore. Boyd is going to be so pissed but for once not at Raylene. Moony and his boss got whats coming their way. Also I loved the episodes where they were transporting Shelby. Just wished there was a little more action in that episode.

Can anyone here tell me anything about CSI? Is it any good?

Is Banshee any good? I jsut saw an ad for it. It looked quite good but the ad didnt really show what its about... Can anyone vouch for this show?

Oh apparently Love film, think its amazon in other countries are putting 10 pilots this week on their streaming service and you get to vote which ones are turned into a pilot. One of them is going to be the tv version of Zombieland.

The 'secret' is the writing. Justified is based on Elmore Leonard's work and the success is based mostly on that although aided in no small way by the fact that the screenwriters of the show continue to work with Leonard on the stories/episodes

Is Banshee any good? I jsut saw an ad for it. It looked quite good but the ad didnt really show what its about... Can anyone vouch for this show?

Just finished watching Banshee S1. Everyone, stick with it if only for the final episode. That was fecking awesome!! I think it's getting into needing it's own thread territory!

Probably been asked numerous times already, but, what's your take on Breaking Bad? Definitely worth watching? Any show that it is similar to?