Antony under investigation by Brazilian authorities for domestic abuse | Inquiries ended | Back in the squad

I'm not saying sympathy. Just that the risk goes both ways.

It's not a free jab for the woman. Look at Amber Heard. Her career is practically over.

I apologise. I misunderstood. I think that’s what the OP we’re replying to doesn’t seem to understand

1) there are consequences for false accusations both legal and social that affect real and online life.

2) I might be wrong but I think the person we’re replying to thinks false accusations are the norm or a higher % than we realise. I don’t think that’s the case. I think bad faith accusations are usually exposed very quickly. But granted in an extreme minority of cases they do take a long time and get dragged through the courts. But then that’s no different to any other crime.

I mean, the WhatsApp transcript doesn't paint Ingrid in a very good light lets be honest.

WhatsApp point to what this has looked like for awhile, a total fecking mess. But it doesn’t really prove any innocence, it sounds like a truly toxic situation.

I mean, the WhatsApp transcript doesn't paint Ingrid in a very good light lets be honest.
If the accusation is proven false it stands to reason club transfer policy shats. For years the board board has MRI though Pallister's hope took a pounding it's all City's fault. Also teeth to the back sick of
of the media pussrap before don't even attempt to let Ince bully you, not withstanding all the next day deliveries of yum yum sloppy. And why weren't we Garth Crooksed when Hope Solo did me real good? Wind your necks in.

No they dont. So the hundred of thousand women being the victim of domestic violence every year in the UK hold all the power? Strange way of using that power, being abused.
Your last paragraph is of course true, but you could just say that instead of the first paragraph.

I'm not agreeing with the original post.

However huge amounts of men also suffer from domestic abuse, but as it's seen as a gendered crime they are often not believed or there is a stigma attached to it.

If the accusation is proven false it stands to reason club transfer policy shats. For years the board board has MRI though Pallister's hope took a pounding it's all City's fault. Also teeth to the back sick of
of the media pussrap before don't even attempt to let Ince bully you, not withstanding all the next day deliveries of yum yum sloppy. And why weren't we Garth Crooksed when Hope Solo did me real good? Wind your necks in.

I have no idea what i've just read.

These interviews and stories may be geared towards winning public opinion with some of the narratives he does have in his favor, but it is possible that the truth is grey - that while there was sexual interest from Ingrid, or plate-breaking reaction from Gabriella, there was also possible violence on his behalf.

Indeed.

And there's the third woman too, the art (or was it movie) student.

As I said above, there are many things presented so far that don't make a whole lot of sense at first glance. Which goes both ways.

This is obviously not as clear cut as the Greenwood thing so we will just have to wait and see I think.

WhatsApp point to what this has looked like for awhile, a total fecking mess. But it doesn’t really prove any innocence, it sounds like a truly toxic situation.
Not sure this is the toxic situation though?

This can’t be normal, doing Press interviews and now releasing ‘edited‘ WhatsApp messages all while under police investigation in two different countries.

Who’s advising him? What the hell next?

Can you post the quotes please, it’s asking me to login to see them

This is what the images say:

Image 1:

Ingrid: it is up to you, my love

Ingrid: He just brought me here

Antony : If anything happens talk to him and go together hahahah

Ingrid: If you want i'll wait in bed naked rs (rs is a laugh, sometimes used in naughty scenarios)

Ingrid: Are you coming back love?

Ingrid: I'm going for a walk, tell me if you are coming back. Bj (it's a kiss)

Image 2:

Ingrid: God be with you,

Ingrid: I'll be going to the airport in a minute.

Ingrid: I wanted to meet you... regardless of sex, considering we didn't do it well anyway rs

(This sentence doesnt translate well, but its mostly a few compliments and church like sayings folowed by Ingrid saying that once we die all that's left behind is our legacy (we as in people in general).

Ingrid: Bj (kisses) See you later 'heart emoji'.

Image 3:

Ingrid: Don't get mad

Ingrid: I get wet when I see it

Ingrid: I would never harm you

Ingrid: Don't you trust me?

Ingrid: Ok

Antony: I'ts not about trust, I just don't like it

Antony: Taking screen shots

Antony: I don't find it cool

Antony: So please delete it

Antony: I do trust you

Antony: But I don't like that

Image 4:

Ingrid: Ok Antony

Ingrid: Thanks for the trust, I came from far away to see you, you still won't trust me.

Ingrid: Not going to answer?

Ingrid: Antony I deleted it

Ingrid: Are you going to be mad at me?

Ingrid: I just need to remove it from the cloud, but don't know how

Ingrid: Talk to me baby

Ingrid: I can't keep your picture so it makes me wet over here (this message is missing something at the very end)

Ingrid: Good morning looooooove

Ingrid: Talk to me my prince rs

Antony: Good morning babe, everything alright?

Ingrid: Excelent

Ingrid: I changed my hair

Ingrid : 'heart emojis'

Source: My brain

I take no responsibility for the content, just copy/pasted from the thread linked to.

Last edited:
Can you post the quotes please, it’s asking me to login to see them
Here's the Whatsapp chat translated and Antony's comments for context:

“I talked to Ingrid on WhatsApp. When she went to Portugal to attend her cousin's birthday, she asked to come here to Manchester to meet me, with a clear intention of meeting me intimately, including asking me if I preferred red or white lingerie. I bought a ticket and booked a hotel for her. In fact, I met her at the mentioned hotel and we had an intimate and consensual encounter. Although she insisted that we meet again for another intimate encounter, due to scheduling issues I was unable to see her again, as she returned to Brazil. Since then, I have never met her again. All of this that I narrate now is undoubtedly proven in the WhatsApp messages, which I just do not publish in full to preserve the right to privacy. However, I will make available the appropriate channels, if necessary, to prove my innocence, as well as to propose the competent reparatory action and request for investigation.”

Image 1:

Ingrid: If you want i'll wait in bed naked rs (rs is a laugh, sometimes used in naughty scenarios)

Image 2:

Ingrid: I wanted to meet you... regardless of sex, considering we didn't do it well anyway rs

(This sentence doesnt translate well, but its mostly a few compliments and church like sayings folowed by Ingrid saying that once we die all that's left behind is our legacy (we as in people in general).

Image 3:

Image 4:

Ingrid: Thanks for the trust, I came from far away to see you, you still won't trust me.

Ingrid: I can't keep your picture so it makes me wet over here (this message is missing something at the very end)

However huge amounts of men also suffer from domestic abuse, but as it's seen as a gendered crime they are often not believed or there is a stigma attached to it.
Yes, and it should not be that way. Domestic abuse should not be a thing, period.
Sadly it is, and that is the biggest problem in all of this. That someone abuses someone else.

It is still a large majority of the cases where a woman is the victim, and an even larger majority where a man is the abuser, and thats only speaking in a country like the UK. Imagine how it can be in a country where women rights are much less.

I have not heard anyone here say that we should dismiss men being abused, but in the case i answered to, the poster was talking about that women held all the power. I dont think thats true at all.

This can’t be normal, doing Press interviews and now releasing ‘edited‘ WhatsApp messages all while under police investigation in two different countries.

Who’s advising him? What the hell next?
Like someone mentioned earlier , he’s already assumed guilty already so he’s just putting it out there . So instead of everyone assuming GUILTY there’s a piece out there discrediting her accusations saying it was only business matters she wanted.

It's clearly a mess all round. The fact he's staying away from the club until the mess is sorted isn't ideal. I wonder at what point he'll be able to return; whether that's the conclusion of the UK / Brazil police enquiry or what. These things tend to drag on though.

What the actual feck?

@Dr. Dwayne is this Canadian? Can you translate? :lol:

Only on the Ingrid story, she said to the interviewer: (translated to English here)

No sexual abuse. He just pushed me because he tried to kiss me and I didn’t want to

she also said: -

He said to me, ‘for the love of God, don’t report me because now I’m going to play in the World Cup in a month, two months at most. It could harm me’. I said, ‘there’s no blood or anything, but it hurt, whether I wanted to or not, it was an attack’. Like, I didn’t have anything to do with him so he could attack me. I don’t think he has ever been told ‘no’.

Ingrid, even if her statements are inaccurate in terms of why she was there with Antony or if they actually engaged in anything that night, she still clearly thinks that the aggressive way he approached her was an attack, since she says "whether I wanted to or not"

So, the alleged evidence that Antony shared online are still incomplete and do not paint the full picture of what really transpired between them.

Here's the Whatsapp chat translated and Antony's comments for context:

Image 1:

Image 2:

Image 3:

Image 4:

Did it end there? He clearly wasn't happy that she changed her hair.

Huh? :lol:

Agreed!

100%.

Or actually 90%. I don't agree with the part about Pallister (he never took a pounding, it was all edited by someone in the city, do you even realize what they can do now with artificial deep fecking and that? No? So, go screw yourself). Actually, I don't agree with your post at all. Or maybe around 12%

My ex-wife was a unit, big and very strong. She worked out, did kick boxing and had a vile temper. She physically attacked me for years, even if i just tried to walk away. One day and after seven years of this i finally snapped and pinned her to the wall by her throat in self defence. She couldn't wait to show any one and everyone the small mark she had on her neck.. i loved her but left her because i couldn't live with the unpredictable mental and physical abuse. Been with my now wife 14 years, she's great.

Nothing to do with the Anthony issue but just agreeing that violence in the home is often labelled as a one way street.

It's clearly a mess all round. The fact he's staying away from the club until the mess is sorted isn't ideal. I wonder at what point he'll be able to return; whether that's the conclusion of the UK / Brazil police enquiry or what. These things tend to drag on though.
I disagree with that. He's clearly got plenty on his plate, so taking a bit of time out seems a sensible way forward for both player and club.

Clearly you carried out no research at all into the percentage of accusations of domestic violence made by both women against men and men against women.

Objective, fact-based truth isn’t extremism.
I'm interested to see where you go with this.

I'm not saying sympathy. Just that the risk goes both ways.

It's not a free jab for the woman. Look at Amber Heard. Her career is practically over.
What’s your point though? That’s how it should be because abusing men and lying about it is just as serious an offence. Sounds like you’re making excuses for her even though she deserves everything she’s gotten since the trial.

My ex-wife was a unit, big and very strong. She worked out, did kick boxing and had a vile temper. She physically attacked me for years, even if i just tried to walk away. One day and after seven years of this i finally snapped and pinned her to the wall by her throat in self defence. She couldn't wait to show any one and everyone the small mark she had on her neck.. i loved her but left her because i couldn't live with the unpredictable mental and physical abuse. Been with my now wife 14 years, she's great.

Nothing to do with the Anthony issue but just agreeing that violence in the home is often labelled as a one way street.
Love really does conquer all. :nervous:

What’s your point though? That’s how it should be because abusing men and lying about it is just as serious an offence. Sounds like you’re making excuses for her even though she deserves everything she’s gotten since the trial.

Follow the threads from the original quotes if you want to butt in and accuse people, if not move along

That word is so overused it's lost actual meaning.

It seems to have replaced all adjectives describing anything remotely negative or problematic (from disagreement to physical assault).

The next logical step is to redeem it as something positive (with the same lack of distinction between degrees):

Yeah, this coffee is toxic but I prefer Toxic Beans - that toxic shit is really toxic.