Antoine Griezmann| Signs a new contract till 2022

Will we sign Griezmann this summer ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Andy

Bloke
This thread is full of crying fannies...ffs some people need to get a grip and get a life...

If we sign him, great, if not, then so what, we'll sign someone else...

KingMinger22

City >>> United. Moaning twat
This thread is full of crying fannies...ffs some people need to get a grip and get a life...

We need a talisman and there are very few realistic options. It's understandable people would be gutted about this.

Giant Midget

Aka - rooney_10119
Yep, the ship has sailed - could be another Stevie G to Chelsea type moment. Shame.
Yup. Mourinho doesn't forgive. You only get one chance - you should be desperate and dying to join United, not changing your opinion according to your monthly menstrual cycle.

Feck him.

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
Ray Wilkins suggesting on SSN that Spurs should go in for him, since United have "cooled their interest" in him :rolleyes:

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
People were getting way too ahead of themselves anyway, I doubt this was ever completely on the brink of happening. I am 100% sure that both parties were interested but the way people were talking on here a few days ago, as though he it was a matter of time, always seemed daft.

It was mostly bullshit sources saying it was done and anybody with any credibility was only confirming out interest or confirming his intent to leave. It certainly wasn't on the level of Pogba certainty before that happened. Wouldn't surprise me totally if it still happened anyway,

Lawman

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Ray Wilkins suggesting on SSN that Spurs should go in for him, since United have "cooled their interest" in him :rolleyes:
Uncle Fester is a Chelsea fan through and through he hates United (sad but true as an ex United player)

Mockney

Not the only poster to be named Poster of the Year

Its a cliche, but I've always wondered what this place would've been like had it been this big in '95. Some people would've been cutting themselves with kitchen scissors.

M4YON

What a moron! Anyone with half a brain cell can work out we've cooled interest because he's told us he's not leaving this year coz of Atletico's ban not because he doesn't want to come to United.

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
Its a cliche, but I've always wondered what this place would've been like had it been this big in '95. Some people would've been cutting themselves with kitchen scissors.
Kitchen scissors? As opposed to living room scissors?

Successful

Owes the Caf £25 (With interests)
LOL Griezman. I'm so glad this garbage saga is over. I'm also very glad we didn't sign him and his girlish persona. For a minute I actually believed he was a man United type of player but by signing a new contract for Atletico all that has changed. Absolute idiot, absolute moron. Absolute non ambitious player. Have fun chasing Barca and Real. We'll be counting medals while you'll be counting years in the same club.

Di Maria's angel

LOL Griezman. I'm so glad this garbage saga is over. I'm also very glad we didn't sign him and his girlish persona. For a minute I actually believed he was a man United type of player but by signing a new contract for Atletico all that has changed. Absolute idiot, absolute moron. Absolute non ambitious player. Have fun chasing Barca and Real. We'll be counting medals while you'll be counting years in the same club.
Atleast you fit in with the other very bitter posts.

Di Maria's angel

I'm gunna take a guess that you're not English? I'd guess most people I know say kitchen scissors
British, yeah. Never ever used scissors in the kitchen. Surely, a knife would be of more use? Unless, you, in general, call scissors kitchen scissors?

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
British, yeah. Never ever used scissors in the kitchen. Surely, a knife would be of more use? Unless, you, in general, call scissors kitchen scissors?
No scissors always get used in the kitchen really. We have separate ones in the kitchen and other ones in the living room drawers

MiamiSpartan

While not the Caf, I was on a United email list at the time. There were definitely some people melting down and huge fights over it all. We weren't as spoiled then, but the chicken littles were saying that we got a 2 titles, won the double, and Fergie and/or Edwards were content, so they didn't care about keeping it going.

Times change, but regardless of the form of Internet discussion, the anonymity seems to give people a license to freak out (to one extreme or another) more than they would in person.

Gasolin

I'm not one to overreact but this seems like it's not happening. The briefing would not be this widespread if it was simply a case of negotiation tactics

One possibility might be that we've agreed to sign him in Jan and Atletico might agree to cut a few million of the transfer fee as a thank you to us. Of course, the possibility that he might be cup tied for the CL might mean I'm talking bollocks
Yeah not possible, it's a WC year, you cannot expect Antoine to move in such a critical year, and not play the CL for 6 months. First, everyone will wonder what the hell is going on, and all of that. It's happening now or never in my opinion and Antoine better straight up his mind.

Web of Bissaka

We don't need players who doesn't want to join us.

That being said, the full story is not yet disclosed clearly isn't it, he might've chose to stay to help Atletico for one more season (being loyal and thankful all) till the ban is lifted then join us next year, but the damage is severe though, he would've then give strong enough justifiable reasons for us not to hate him.

Or not.

Cantona_Forever

Are you the same one with "LvG Foundation" Successful? :annoyed:

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Closing this thread until there's further news on his future. People keep on bumping it to moan here and honestly we've had enough of this.

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
“The sanction of the CAS has fallen. Atletico cannot recruit.

“With my sports advisor, Eric Olhats, we decided to stay. “It’s a hard time for the club. It would be a blow to go now.

“We talked to the club and we will be back for next season.”

Status
Not open for further replies.