Antoine Griezmann| Catalunya Radio say Griezmann to Barcelona is done for €100m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barca will buy both Griezmann and Coutinho, not sure where this idea about us being broke comes from but we also still have Neymar money to spend. Suarez will probably be offloaded in the summer with the likes of Gomes, Rakitic etc

Dembele-Messi-Griezmann
----Coutinho-Arthur
-----------Busi

He snubbed us once, when we were the only ones interested.
Now that Barca are interested, there is no way, he'll accept us. Whatever the reason, we just aren't good enough for him and we need to accept this.

Only a few months ago, I was being berated by fans on here, when I said that he won't join us, while they believed that he will join us in January (and probably still do).
We need to focus on attainable targets who want to join and play for MUFC. Not players who have made it clear that they value other clubs, over us.

Do you know something we don’t?

I think the reaction is more a reflection of how some jaded fans are not in the mood for another drawn out will he sign continuing drama. What was that coquettish bullshit he acted out last summer when all was going to be revealed? Just pick a fecking club and sign on the dotted line or go play with your hair and skin products!
To be fair, he was obviously waiting to find out the result of Atletico's potential ban, and until that point he probably didn't do too much differently than Zlatan had the previous season. Dropping hints without actually saying anything official, driving up the interest and the attention (which is good for both him and us if he had come). Then once Atletico's ban was announced, he literally came out within a couple of hours and actually put an end to it.

Barca will buy both Griezmann and Coutinho, not sure where this idea about us being broke comes from but we also still have Neymar money to spend. Suarez will probably be offloaded in the summer with the likes of Gomes, Rakitic etc

Dembele-Messi-Griezmann
----Coutinho-Arthur
-----------Busi
Yeah that is a great lineup. Will probably take som time for everyone to settle with each other.

feck him. Lock this thread. Unfollow his cnut brother. Delete any trace of his existence from our lives. Prick with shit hair.

We seriously need him ASAP, we have too many average or just above average playmakers in the squad to consistently strike fear in squads.

Mata, lingard and micki are all decent but not world class

Bummer about micki because he had a great start to the season but he’s fallen off as of late and it doesn’t look good for him to be honest

Another world class player we'll miss out on. Suppose we should be used to it by now

We are stuck with a striker who needs continuous service for the foreseeable future, we need more creative players in behind him, that's not Griezmann so missing out on him is not a big deal.

Last edited:
To me it looks like Jose fancies the 3-5-2 as with the Lukaku and Martial partnership and Antoine doesn't fit into that.
Ozil would be perfect for us and can cover when Pogba is out while Griezmann still leaves us with a Pogba shaped hole in the side when he's injured.

Great player, still have no idea how we'd fit him into this system.

If we really have that much to spend then could use it better in other positions.

The more players we can get on Pogba’s level the better. Let’s get him and make him fit into a system!

Imagine being thick enough to do that in 2017, especially when you're a public figure. fecking moron.

A country that throws donkeys off roofs and thinks bullfighting is a sport . Hardly surprising they are racist too

Is it just me that thinks this shouldn't be viewed as offensive? Isn't he just playing a "character"?

I think most people know it's offensive and wouldn't do it ..in Spain though I doubt anyone would bat an eyelid which is why he probably thinks it's fine

What his country men think and supposed best mate Pogba might think however might be interesting

I think most people know it's offensive and wouldn't do it ..in Spain though I doubt anyone would bat an eyelid which is why he probably thinks it's fine

What his country men think and supposed best mate Pogba might think however might be interesting
Are we now saying that, when it comes to fancy dress, people are only allowed to portray characters from their own ethnic group? "Sorry Ji Sung, its Kim Jong Un for you again this year"

Are we now saying that, when it comes to fancy dress, people are only allowed to portray characters from their own ethnic group? "Sorry Ji Sung, its Kim Jong Un for you again this year"

Look pretty much most of the world would view blackface as racially offensive . Most likely people like Trump and his supporters wouldn't however if that's who you choose to follow go a head

It's easy to dress up as anyone without covering your whole body in black fecking paint. Not hard.

He’s deleted now, thankfully, but has presumably still gone to the party.

It’s hit the news already. He’s apparently telling people to calm down and that it’s a tribute to the Harlem Globetrotters whom he’s a big fan of.

Just doesn’t get it.

Last edited:

Dembele-Messi-Griezmann
----Coutinho-Arthur
-----------Busi
With Paulinho and Coutinho, you guys can only sign one of those two: Mina and Arthur, right?

Dembele-Messi-Griezmann
----Coutinho-Arthur
-----------Busi

Why drop Paulinho? Isn't he rattling the goals in?

Nothing story

"If Bartomeu met with Griezmann's family as the newspapers say, then there may well have been an approach," he explained in an interview with Movistar.
"Though, I don't know anything for sure."

Status
Not open for further replies.