Angel Di Maria | £59.7M fee agreed I Maybe tomorrow...or the day after...

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we want him actually, and are willing to pay north of 30 million pounds this is the most likeliest of deals that can be done of Vidal/Hummels and him.

This thread I feel is going to pick up pace once the World Cup is over. Van Gaal's preferred 4-3-3 formation depends on pace and fluidity. I can see this deal happening especially as we have a manager who favours fast tricky wide men.

This thread I feel is going to pick up pace once the World Cup is over. Van Gaal's preferred 4-3-3 formation depends on pace and fluidity. I can see this deal happening especially as we have a manager who favours fast tricky wide men.

Prepare to be disappointed.

We better fecking buy some top talent this summer. At least two or three top tier players like this guy

I hate that Real Madrid won't ever in their club's lifetime sell a player to us. Bloody frustrating, that is.

Indeed but we have a slight problem on that front, it seems Real Madrid won't sell to us, God knows why..

It's September 1st?! Why didn't someone tell me. Damn Woodward, Real Madrid ffsssssss.....

etc

So what Marca say is gossble? Just saying.... The statement really doesn't make sense.

No, but Metro claims that Marca claims that we've agreed terms with him while there's literally nothing in Marca. Those cnuts from Metro are basically making stuff up.

No, but Metro claims that Marca claims that we've agreed terms with him while there's literally nothing in Marca. Those cnuts from Metro are basically making stuff up.

It's an odd one - they must have some reason to think Marca were reporting that. Maybe one of their interms thought he could read spanish better than he actually can or something!

Sky Bet have now posted this on the Transfer Centre on Sky Sports website:

TRANSFER ODDS Manchester United look like they are closing in on signing Argentina World Cup star Angel Di Maria. The Real Madrid man is now to join the Old Trafford club.

Sky Bet have now posted this on the Transfer Centre on Sky Sports website:

TRANSFER ODDS Manchester United look like they are closing in on signing Argentina World Cup star Angel Di Maria. The Real Madrid man is now to join the Old Trafford club.
Beat me to it, haha!

Beat me to it, haha!
Certainly not accepting it as a solid lead/confirmation but the fact they state that "The Real Madrid man is now to join the Old Trafford club" suggests there might be something more to it than just the betting market behind their statement.

We've been odds on to sign Ribery, Sneijder (on multiple occasions), and many others over the past seasons.

Sky Bet = Bullshit.

Erm, rather major omision in that quote guys:

Manchester United look like they are closing in on signing Argentina World Cup star Angel Di Maria. The Real Madrid man is now 4/5 from 6/4 to join the Old Trafford club

...reads a bit different, eh?

It certainly won't be because "Real Madrid do not sell players to Manchester United"
Yet we pull our pants down and let them royally screw us in the ass whenever they want one of our lot.

Erm, rather major omision in that quote guys:

Manchester United look like they are closing in on signing Argentina World Cup star Angel Di Maria. The Real Madrid man is now 4/5 from 6/4 to join the Old Trafford club

...reads a bit different, eh?
Does it really read that??? I'm behind a proxy at work and scansafe blocks betting sites so if it does say that, that will be why I can't see it lol

please make this happen fast...
No chance, this will drag out right up until PSG come in and offer £20m and Cavani. Leaving us dead in the water. There's always hope. I think the CL will factor in this deal

That'll be it - the "4/5 from 6/4" part is hyperlinked to skybet!
Bugger! The quote that I picked up from Transfer Centre made sense as well. Oh well. Still think we have a chance of signing him. More so than Vidal but we need both players and a LB for competition for Shaw once Evra leaves.

Status
Not open for further replies.