Angel Di Maria | £59.7M fee agreed I Maybe tomorrow...or the day after...

Status
Not open for further replies.
---------------De Gea
-------Smalling---Jones----Rojo
Valenica ----------------------Shaw
----------Herrera----Di Maria
----------------Mata
---------RVP---------Rooney

Think something like that could work, hasn't Di Maria been playing CM for Madrid? If so we might not need another CM afterall, that could be the fix until Carrick gets back.

He is actually swapping Champions League football at two clubs to come to us. Give this man a medal.

---------------De Gea
-------Smalling Jones Rojo
----------------Mata

Think something like that could work, hasn't Di Maria been playing CM for Madrid? If so we might not need another CM afterall, that could be the fix until Carrick gets back.
When we sign him we should put 352 away.

I wonder how much he will cost on fantasy team. I can see in the range of 10.0-11.5. I kept my wildcard for this moment, although I have to be smart about it because I already have a great team. Moreover, I need to see how Van gaal plans to implement him into our team if he does come to United. Sanchez has not particular worked out for Arsenal so far in terms of output.

---------------De Gea
-------Smalling---Jones----Rojo
----------------Mata

That team is absolutely SHIT defensively. He played in centre mid when he had a proper defensive mid behind him.

Don't really get how he'd fit a 3-5-2 and don't really get how we'd fit all our best attackers in a 4-3-3 if he came, but feck it, I'd still be fecking delighted with this!

And if we sign another midfielder by the end of the window,along with Di Maria we'll be set for top 4 I'd say.
Yeah. Really hope we can do that. Even if it's not Vidal, just another body in there (who is up to the required quality)

He talks a lot of shit too. His attitude, like much of the press is, throw enough shit and something will stick.

Or, report what they are told [which might be deliberate lies by the clubs or agents involved].

Will we be changing to a 4-3-3 which Van Gaal also likes if we get Di Maria? Can't see where he'd play otherwise unless Herrera becomes the screener for defence/Fletcher's current role and Di Maria plays in midfield

Wonder if this has any connection with telling Welbeck that he's free to leave?

This lad is getting a bit carried away. If reports on figures are accurate for the ADM deal, I can't see us signing anymore players.

Our outlay has been ridiculous this summer TBH.
We would still of spent less than Liverpool even if we do get DiMaria and we make a shit ton more money than Liverpool, plus we really do need to invest heavily.
I don't think we will get another top class player after DiMaria but thats not to do with lack of funds, its more to do with Utd being Utd.

Now if we could pull of something like this I would certainly be sporting a monstrous boner. As it stand if we get Di Maria I'm still not gonna be pleased even though he is the sort of signing we need to be making but that we still need another central midfielder aswel as a centre back.

Come on the feck woody let's see you play a blinder over the next week.

Very excited. Mail article isn't as confident as Sky, noses in front doesn't sound conclusive...

Just hope we get it done.

Should I stay grounded or is it really happening? Sky have to be right and exciting news if true...

We would still of spent less than Liverpool even if we do get DiMaria and we make a shit ton more money than Liverpool, plus we really do need to invest heavily.
I don't think we will get another top class player after DiMaria but thats not to do with lack of funds, its more to do with Utd being Utd.
:lol:

So before Di Maria it's "Utd being Utd, never sign top class players"

After Di Maria it's "Utd being Utd, never sign ... err ... more than one top class player"

Wonder if this has any connection with telling Welbeck that he's free to leave?
Switching to a 4-2-3-1/4-3-3 will leave little space for Welbeck if all of Mata, RVP and Rooney are fit. I think you're right.

Remember the quote when van Gaal said he can't play 4-2-3-1 because he lacked wingers of Ronaldo's and Di Maria's level?

Status
Not open for further replies.