Angel Di Maria | £59.7M fee agreed I Maybe tomorrow...or the day after...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome!! :drool:

Best part is he presses for the ball like crazy..

First summer as a muppet on the caf and what a summer it has been:)

That's silly. He's obviously a well known journalism because he has his contacts. Of course this could still be wrong.

He is worse than Graham Hunter.

The pair of them spout so much shit its unreal.

Brilliant if true but i'm afraid it will take more to convince me than Ballbag still fancy PSG to outbid us, but enjoy yourselves muppets now is your time.

Feck it, I'll join the bandwagon, even if it is just Ballbag reporting it at the moment. Speaking of that scrotum, how's that Falcao downpayment doing?

Will Di Maria come? Won't he? One thing that's certain is that Di Maria is one ugly bastard.

Is it just sky sources reporting this? Because we all know what happened with Benatia...

What happened to the running joke on here to expect the opposite of whatever Balague says?

fecking hell I feel like my cock is going to explode. What a signing.

Vidal, Schneiderlin, Carvalho or anyone to improve our midfield and with Di Maria, I'm looking forward to a title challenge. :D

So Daniel Taylor and Ian Ladyman also saying the same things. It's happening.

Oh the possibilities are endless.

RVP

Rooney-----Mata------Di Maria​

RVP

Di Maria----Rooney-----Mata

When they say Cristiano spoke to Angel, clearly "Angel" is code for "Di Maria's wife" and Cristiano clearly code for "some guy on Twitter". Thanks, Agent Some Guy On Twitter!

Danny Taylor and Ladyman saying it.

I'm officially getting a boner now. He'll be an excellent signing. Will add so much to the team.

'At first Paris Saint-Germain showed interest in singing him and said they were prepared to meet his wage demands of 8m Euros a year net but the deal offered by United was much more interesting to him.'
From Balague's article. The project is appealing even to a UCL winner. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.