Angel Di Maria | £59.7M fee agreed I Maybe tomorrow...or the day after...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy sh*t! I dared to dream and it is actually happening! Let the wood for Woodward commence!

bhangra.gif

Until he is at Carrington holding the shirt it's still not done as far I'm concerned. Wouldn't be the first time Ballbag has been wrong regarding us.

IF IF IF IF feck feck feck IF Di Maria signs for us then I honestly think that we'll manage to sneak 4th.. LvG will manage to sort out the defence soon enough and Di Maria combined with RvP, Rooney and Mata will manage to create enough for us to override the midfield gap I think.

We must sign a CM as well. Get one and di Maria then we will be able to comfortably switch to 433. The defence will also be less of a big problem what with only 2 CBs being used.

Until he is at Carrington holding the shirt it's still not done as far I'm concerned. Wouldn't be the first time Ballbag has been wrong regarding us.
He's never been this direct about anything though, he used to just mutter on Revista but this is like big breaking news with details. Sky putting it up aswell, sometimes they just ignore him.

Hang on, this isn't actually happening is it? We haven't had a chance to make a proper saga of it yet! Someone tell Ed to hold fire.

He has no credibility, he knows nothing.

Don't be surprised if absolutely nothing happens.
That's silly. He's obviously a well known journalism because he has his contacts. Of course this could still be wrong.

I don't know who they are but for added expert opinion..

You must be gutted at the thought of us possibly signing a top player. Your moaning wont quite work the same when the team improves.
Ha ha ha ha ha. Jesus but that's an absurd claim about my posts on here.
Considering I was crucified by many on here for saying that the squad was broken, and told that Moyes was our one and only problem, then that's bullshit. I had a dozen posts on here looking for about 5 transfers and told I was being ridiculous. We had a title winning squad and Van Gaal would make it work.

Yes play Di Maria in a midfield 3 and leave two of Mata, RVP and Rooney on the bench? Play him on the wing and play all four godammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.