Angel Di Maria | £59.7M fee agreed I Maybe tomorrow...or the day after...

Status
Not open for further replies.
WAIT.

Is this actually going to happen?

Is this what being a muppet feels like, if so I want it more often.

I'm confused.

Is this the best thing ever.

It's going to happen!!!

2014Aug20102645_451209182.jpg

This could be a massive transfer for us - groundbreaking stuff. Never had I imagined that we could buy us a "galactico" and Di Maria is just that! feck me

feck that! I'd rather give him to you guys for free.
We'd still somehow try to convince Perez to pay us some money in order to give us Di Maria because you lot got Ronaldo on the cheap. This will piss Perez off and he will teach us a lesson by selling to Barca.

Please beat Sunderland and then we will all be pumped for the season

Balague also said this isn't the only transfer for us. We're on for more, lads. :drool:

Our attack will continue to be amazingly talented only to be backed up by heaping piles of shite.

Man finally someone grew a pair to make a world class signing. This could be the boost we were looking for.

Our attack will continue to be amazingly talented only to be backed up by heaping piles of shite.
Didn't you listen to Ballbag? Di Maria isn't the only signing, which could be mean we are signing a midfielder since we have signed two defenders this window.

How good is this fella as a CM, if we ever needed to play him there?
He didn't play as an orthodox CM, and we couldn't use him in a midfield two. He played on the left of a CM trio with Modric and Alonso and was almost a winger-mildfielder hybrid. He was excellent imo and him and Modric were their best players last season after they switched to that formation. The good thing if we were to utilise him similarly would be that LvG could still play Mata just behind Rooney and RvP as a narrow front three.

Will be a brilliant signing, offers the pace and quality on the wings that we've been lacking for a couple of years.

Status
Not open for further replies.