Angel Di Maria | £59.7M fee agreed I Maybe tomorrow...or the day after...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody else think he'll sign a new deal at Madrid? I get the feeling this is posturing from both parties.

When you think about it, it'd be a pretty unheard of move for Di Maria to make. He's wanted by Madrid but he's going to force his way out to play for us, with all our problems? I don't think so.

Nobody else think he'll sign a new deal at Madrid? I get the feeling this is posturing from both parties.

When you think about it, it'd be a pretty unheard of move for Di Maria to make. He's wanted by Madrid but he's going to force his way out to play for us, with all our problems? I don't think so.

He's not really wanted by Madrid though is he?

He won't play or be first choice

We have Burnley next weekend.
Even if we are in for him, Woody will delay it and take it to deadline day. argh..

He is wanted by Madrid, they've offered him a new deal. He'd still be first choice if he stays, which is what Ancelotti wants.

They're just using Marca as their mouthpiece to try and call his bluff. He'll sign a new deal.
He wont.

:nervous:

Let's hope they kissed and made up.

Ronaldo can be a bit of a tool now a days... did you see where he went all stroppy cause Kroos turned him aswell? And his whole attitude at the World Cup for Portugal wasn't captain like at all. Just kept whinging at his teammates all the time.
It just looks like Di Maria tackled him here :lol:

He is wanted by Madrid, they've offered him a new deal. He'd still be first choice if he stays, which is what Ancelotti wants.

They're just using Marca as their mouthpiece to try and call his bluff. He'll sign a new deal.
No he wont be first choice.

Ronaldo can be a bit of a tool now a days... did you see where he went all stroppy cause Kroos turned him aswell? And his whole attitude at the World Cup for Portugal wasn't captain like at all. Just kept whinging at his teammates all the time.
It just looks like Di Maria tackled him here :lol:
But but.. He's not fit..

Doesn't matter. They bought Isco and he had to be rotated in and out. The money they spent means nothing to Madrid, if Di Maria is really one of their best players then they will play him. Ancelotti isn't daft.
When it comes to certain football matters perez is.

Any day now I expect a Jamie Jackson article stating that United were never in for Di Maria.

Doesn't matter. They bought Isco and he had to be rotated in and out. The money they spent means nothing to Madrid, if Di Maria is really one of their best players then they will play him. Ancelotti isn't daft.
Ancelotti will play him but he wont be a starter, Perez got himself a brand new toys in James and Kroos and he didnt buy them so Ancelotti would keep them on the bench.

Ancelotti will play him but he wont be a starter, Perez got himself a brand new toys in James and Kroos and he didnt buy them so Ancelotti would keep them on the bench.
Kroos isn't a toy, he is an ancelotti signing and a good signing imo. James is this years "galactico" signing who was unnecessary but hopefully could turn out well like bale did.

Kroos isn't a toy, he is an ancelotti signing and a good signing imo. James is this years "galactico" signing who was unnecessary but hopefully could turn out well like bale did.

I didnt say he's not a big signing, he's just the next big think Real wanted and Real bought just for the sake of it.

This is Madrid we're talking about. Illaramendi, Isco etc were signed up before sitting on the bench.
They were signings that ancelotti gave the go-ahead on. Bale was the signing made by perez last summer that was non-negotiable.

I didnt say he's not a big signing, he's just the next big think Real wanted and Real bought just for the sake of it.
What I mean was that kroos was a signing made that ancelotti wanted and one who he felt would improve the team so I would not consider him to be a "galactico" signing or a new toy. James would be the player who was signed this summer as a "galactico" to sell shirts, raise madrids profile etc and that perez wanted, but not necessarily wanted by ancelotti or considered to be needed to improve the team.

What I mean was that kroos was a signing made that ancelotti wanted and one who he felt would improve the team so I would not consider him to be a "galactico" signing or a new toy. James would be the player who was signed this summer as a "galactico" to sell shirts, raise madrids profile etc and that perez wanted, but not necessarily wanted by ancelotti or considered to be needed to improve the team.
Galactico or no galactico signings Di Maria wants out it seems and who can blame him.

Can't see us sticking with a 3-5-2 if we sign Di Maria, I think we'd move to a 4-3-3.

So Ancelotti does have some say then. I fully expect to see Di Maria playing for Madrid next season, as Ancelotti seems to want.
Its possible of course. But Ancelotti did confirm that Di Maria wants to leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.