Angel Di Maria | £59.7M fee agreed I Maybe tomorrow...or the day after...

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are said to be Real's mouthpiece.

He's clearly off, but does anyone have faith in United closing the deal? I'm utterly convinced this'll be hi-jacked, leaving us to cry into our hankies.
You are becoming a hysterical housewife.

They are said to be Real's mouthpiece.

He's clearly off, but does anyone have faith in United closing the deal? I'm utterly convinced this'll be hi-jacked, leaving us to cry into our hankies.
You're not getting him. We'll buy Cavani on deadline day, giving PSG the funds to swoop in and get a discount Di Maria.

Has it been confirmed that Cope said this? Seems strange considering they've been the ones touting Di Maria to United even when PSG were signing him every other day. Haven't made an official bid I could understand, but haven't made contact?

Has it been confirmed that Cope said this? Seems strange considering they've been the ones touting Di Maria to United even when PSG were signing him every other day. Haven't made an official bid I could understand, but haven't made contact?

Woodward is still in Phase 1.15 of his 30 Phase plan to acquire Di Maria. He's currently figuring out how to use a fax machine.

tricky question: if you had to choose one of Di Maria or Mata, who would you prefer?

I'd unfortunately have to go for Di Maria. Feel as if we need him more. The gap in quality between Di Maria and our wingers is bigger than the gap between Mata and the rest of our #10s.

Happens every year around this time. I was actually banned from the Caf' around this time last summer. I blame the club's incompetence for driving me nuts.
I was banned for 7 days last week, I missed the Swansea game aftermath and the Rojo signing. Was an extremely long week.

Errrr what? Have you read that thread by any chance? Revonism at it's finest.
It isn't that people don't want Di Maria it's that they think there are other people who should go before Danny. It all seems to be Danny's choice anyway, not that the club want him gone. Unlike someone like Fellaini/Nani/Anderson.

Cadena Cope (which is kind of owned by the Catholic Church!) is a chain ( cadena) of stations in Spain with common national programming, as well as local news. It will have sports news programs, as well as shows where random pundits give some bullshit.

Good luck with finding a solid consistent message.

I was banned for 7 days last week, I missed the Swansea game aftermath and the Rojo signing. Was an extremely long week.

What were you hit with the banning stick for?

In fairness, my ban last summer was deserved - I had a complete Fabregas-related meltdown.

What were you hit with the banning stick for?

In fairness, my ban last summer was deserved - I had a complete Fabregas-related meltdown.
I used some 'choice' words to describe our Woody. Never getting banned again, you realise how much the Caf is involved in your life when you're not allowed to post. The general gets taken away aswell :(

You're not getting him. We'll buy Cavani on deadline day, giving PSG the funds to swoop in and get a discount Di Maria.
Yeah... With Ibrahimovic injured for 7 weeks they'll just play without a striker.

If Ronaldo and Di Maria did actually have that conversation and it came down to Di Maria still not being convinced... I wonder if Di Maria asked Ronaldo's opinion on United? :drool:

This place would be hilarious if Chelsea were to snap him up from under your nose, preferably after he passed his medical.

If Ronaldo and Di Maria did actually have that conversation and it came down to Di Maria still not being convinced... I wonder if Di Maria asked Ronaldo's opinion on United? :drool:

Ronaldo must be getting annoyed that some of the players who make him even better are being sold. First Ozil now Di Maria.

This place would be hilarious if Chelsea were to snap him up from under your nose, preferably after he passed his medical.
I wouldn't rule it out. Chelsea have a habit of doing it the cnuts.

I'd unfortunately have to go for Di Maria. Feel as if we need him more. The gap in quality between Di Maria and our wingers is bigger than the gap between Mata and the rest of our #10s.
i m inclined to agree with you,especially if lvg persists with 5-3-2 formation. i can see adm in the robben role, Rooney in sneijder's and if course rvp being himself. If Rooney is out, i think kagawa would be more suited to that role than Mata. but again, i m no lvg and perhaps he has something else in mind

I'm sure Ronaldo would tell him that if he's looking for love, United's the place. If he's looking for great restaurants, perhaps not so much.

I'm sure Ronaldo would tell him that if he's looking for love, United's the place. If he's looking for great restaurants, perhaps not so much.
Eccles finest kebab house? Come on.. What's not to love

I've been a fan since I saw him at the 08 Olympics. It'd be great to finally get him.

Infuriatingly inconsistent - just like Nani ;) - as we'll see, soon enough whether he comes to us or not.
I always thought di maria was a bit similar to nani when playing on the wing in that he can be brilliant and frustrating at times but I think di maria even when he is poor can still score or get an assist (he is similar to ozil in that aspect).

It isn't that people don't want Di Maria it's that they think there are other people who should go before Danny. It all seems to be Danny's choice anyway, not that the club want him gone. Unlike someone like Fellaini/Nani/Anderson.

Aye, I would agree with that. I don't want him to go but I wouldn't be overly upset if he did. If he wants to go, then so be it. I would love Di Maria here and just found it amusing that some were saying he was 'overrated' meanwhile, Welbeck was being lauded as the best thing ever (only by some, but still).

Status
Not open for further replies.