Angel Di Maria | £59.7M fee agreed I Maybe tomorrow...or the day after...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly, about time some money came rolling this way! ;)

When you look back, you guys practically stole Beckham and Ronnie from us. In todays market Ronaldo would have gone for even more, but even then it was too low. We should have at least least for one of your players on top of the deal.

Ronaldo can be a bit of a tool now a days... did you see where he went all stroppy cause Kroos turned him aswell? And his whole attitude at the World Cup for Portugal wasn't captain like at all. Just kept whinging at his teammates all the time.
It just looks like Di Maria tackled him here :lol:

I think people are interpreting that wrong. He's giving the finger to the unknown person who fired the ball at him from off camera to the left. You can see it right at the beginning, the ball hits Ronaldo as he tries to tackle. And you can see he's looking at someone further away, not Di Maria, when he does it both times.

I think people are interpreting that wrong. He's giving the finger to the unknown person who fired the ball at him from off camera to the left. You can see it right at the beginning, the ball hits Ronaldo as he tries to tackle. And you can see he's looking at someone further away, not Di Maria, when he does it both times.

Looks that way to me as well. The finger is not "stroppy" either, I have given the finger to team mates during football training several times, it's has never been because I'm angry with a anyone. If it was, then it certainly would be forgotten by everyone as soon as the training was over.

If we don't sign this lad after all the signals so far then we really can't blame anyone but ourselves, it really does seem that we refuse to sanction big money signings and are once again scraping around the penny jar on the off chance Madrid cave in and nobody else comes in for him.

Do you think there's any truth in the Barca rumours? When does their ban start?

Well if Marca are right, he and Khedira showed up for work yesterday and got told they were out of the squad for the Supercopa. Neither was apparently expecting it and both of them left looking upset about it. Their teammates weren't too comfortable with it either. Allegedly.

Meanwhile we're supposed to be close to a personal terms deal with Di Maria. We know the transfer price and Madrid are awaiting developments.
http://www.marca.com/2014/08/23/fut...f0432a7c142d5b80b4f89bc5543c8dc8&t=1408814411

Well if Marca are right, he and Khedira showed up for work yesterday and got told they were out of the squad for the Supercopa. Neither was apparently expecting it and both of them left looking upset about it. Their teammates weren't too comfortable with it either. Allegedly.

Meanwhile we're supposed to be close to a personal terms deal with Di Maria. We know the transfer price and Madrid are awaiting developments.
http://www.marca.com/2014/08/23/fut...f0432a7c142d5b80b4f89bc5543c8dc8&t=1408814411
Please let it happen

Sounds like the Madrid PR machine is coming to life, expect to hear about what horrible people di Maria and Khedira are all week

It does. Until this week I thought the likeliest outcome was a contract renewal but there seems to have been a change of tone from Ancelotti and from the Bernabeu. They're trying to make it all about money and suggesting Di Maria has let down Ancelotti by not agreeing terms.

Not all the Madrid press agree. There's a lot of angry talk about Perez renewing Benzema's contract, giving him more than he offered Di Maria and the club now being "stuck with" a #9 who hasn't scored for 15 matches and who's under no pressure for his place.

It's on. We will welcome him this week. Watch this space.
I've been watching space for so long now that I haven't got a clue what I'm looking at. Ed Woodward has fecked my summer.
Would be nice to unleash him against Burnley

It's on. We will welcome him this week. Watch this space.
This transfer could really revitalise our attack.

I have no idea why I'm getting excited over an attacker when Vidal a top midfielder never got me hooked.

I turned it on.....60-70m euros rofl. We've bin nicked.

According to Guillem he's chosen us and will wear the number 7 shirt.
Btw did we ever get our Falcao downpayment back from Atleti?

Ballague says he's picked us. Ronaldo convinced him, number 7 shirt. Between 60-70m (euros I think?).

Status
Not open for further replies.