Angel Di Maria | £59.7M fee agreed I Maybe tomorrow...or the day after...

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAHA...someone sent this picture to Di Maria's wife, she sees it-but does not like it. SHE knows something. Other pictures of man utd/di maria, she sees them and likes them! via @DeMono from the newbie section...

BvravUCIEAIvvYg.jpg:large

Not bad... She has to know something though unless she is a cruel heartless biatch who is just trolling United fans Hazard style and Di Maria ends up somewhere or stays in Real.

HAHA...someone sent this picture to Di Maria's wife, she sees it-but does not like it. SHE knows something. Other pictures of man utd/di maria, she sees them and likes them! via @DeMono from the newbie section...

BvravUCIEAIvvYg.jpg:large
Oh that's the picture i saw on twitter. Someone said she'd liked it so I posted it on here. It's on :drool:

Right, I've abandoned the Vidal thread and decided to call this my new muppet home.

In recognition of the efforts of Di Maria's Wife, I call for a change in the threads tag-line...:D

I just want us to sign this guy so Ed finally proves that he's evolved in the transfer market...

ibqzzs9U7JbQcM.gif

Instagram/twitter (actual player accounts) and other social media modes are actually much more personal than news that filters via intermediate sources. Unless some one wants to massively troll, these could actually be relevant information (though not desired by club's involved) even if not conclusive.

It seems certain that he will leave Real, but to me it seems like he's waiting if PSG can do it.

Ever since the Rojo transfer, I will never, ever say anything bad about Insta again. If Di Maria signs, I'll make a bloody account.

If Ed can sign him, I can envision a Robben-like explosion (how he went to Bayern and dominated in his first season).

If Ed can sign him, Benatia, and Vidal before the deadline, I'll masturbate for three hours nonstop.

This saga is about 100x better then the Vidal one with all the Instagram shit :lol:. Way more actual news to report and looks much more likely that it'll actually come off.

DDG
Rafa Evans Rojo Shaw
Carrick Herrara
Di Maria Rooney Januzaj
Van Persie
:drool:

Is it actually her though?

Is she fit :nervous:

I won't believe it till she joins up here, can someone fast track her through the newbies?

I wonder what Ronaldo is saying to him. Apparently Ronaldo and co have urged the club to keep him but if Di Maria is definitely off then I'd assume Ronaldo would put in a good word for us.

Is it actually her though?

Is she fit :nervous:

I won't believe it till she joins up here, can someone fast track her through the newbies?

My bet is on her kid brother hacking her account, fun while it lasts though.

Poor Mata. Sat on the bench at Chelsea and now United's? I think he's one of the first few names on the teamsheet for LVG

We would have a new record signing should that formation be right, we're more likely going for a leveraged buy out on the lad, asking him to use his own money to transfer himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.