Angel Di Maria | £59.7M fee agreed I Maybe tomorrow...or the day after...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a 4-3-2-1 formation that is perfectly plausible. Rooney playing higher up the pitch and the def mid covering the back line

1079168_Manchester_United.jpg

You could even swap Rooney and di Maria's positions.

Disagree. It would balance the team but at the cost of gametime for some.

Nothing would balance the team more than dropping one of Rooney/van Persie.

352 is basically gone already if we sign ADM.

And stuff like this makes me excited, guess that's the end of me being productive for the day! F5 F5 F5
When Instagram has reached a more reliable state than our media something is very wrong. That said; i don't give a shit, sounds like evidence to me, this is totally on.

Here is a 4-3-2-1 formation that is perfectly plausible. Rooney playing higher up the pitch and the def mid covering the back line

1079168_Manchester_United.jpg

I really don't think Van Gaal is planning on dropping Mata. We've just bought him for a huge amount of money, I don't actually think Woodward would sanction the deal if it meant side lining a player he just bought for almost £40m.

COPE are a radio station. They have gossip reporters (Ballague type chatters) and a news section. This is coming from the news section.

I really don't think Van Gaal is planning on dropping Mata. We've just bought him for a huge amount of money, I don't actually think Woodward would sanction the deal if it meant side lining a player he just bought for almost £40m.

You have a point, however Mata was not signed by LVG and his transfer fee can't be really held against him. And there are playing systems that can feature them both in the starting team

COPE are a radio station. They have gossip reporters (Ballague type chatters) and a news section. This is coming from the news section.

They're very reliable though, aren't they? You never hear much from them but when you do it seems they know what's up. I'm expecting this one to materialise.

I can't wait to see all the negative people's posts in this thread if and when we do actually sign him.

Instagram likes from Shaw and Rojo were followed up with 2 days of silence before news broke of their signings....

You have a point, however Mata was not signed by LVG and his transfer fee can't be really held against him.

I wasn't holding anything against Van Gaal, I'm just saying that as an organisation United have just signed a player for close to £40million. Woodward is the one who sanctions deals and I do not think he would be willing to give up on that investment by shunting Mata out of the team. If that were to happen the whole episode would have been spectacularly mismanaged. I can't see any way that Mata will be dropped.

So, i've just woke up only to find Di Maria hasn't signed. If LVG doesn't make this announcement at the presser im gathering people to start a riot!

You know what? If Woody pulls this off, people will still abuse him for 'overpaying'. We simply have to overpay at this stage.

They're very reliable though, aren't they? You never hear much from them but when you do it seems they know what's up. I'm expecting this one to materialise.

When it's the news section they mean it, similarly with some of the editorial shows. Sometimes people take stuff from the gossip shows (on COPE or Cadena SER) and give the station as the source when what they mean is one of the chat show guests. This really is from COPE news, so I assume they've heard something from Madrid.

You know what? If Woody pulls this off, people will still abuse him for 'overpaying'. We simply have to overpay at this stage.
Don't worry, people will still say we've made no signings as they have all Summer.

When it's the news section they mean it, similarly with some of the editorial shows. Sometimes people take stuff from the gossip shows (on COPE or Cadena SER) and give the station as the source when what they mean is one of the chat show guests. This really is from COPE news, so I assume they've heard something from Madrid.

Cheers. This is definitely on. Just need The Equalizer to work his magic :nervous:

really happy about Di maria if we pull this off, but on the other hand Welbeck leaving leaves behind a stale taste.

FC spain of Manchester is starting to look very nice.

Like I said, buying Di Maria 60M this summer when we have Januzaj and when we can't pay 50M for Vidal is useless

And in 3-5-2 formation I doubt Di Maria will flourish as a winger or a central midfield

IF we buy him, we'll need to change our formation in 4-2-3-1 / 4-3-3 as soon as possible and giving player like him and Adnan space to destroy defenses

And in that we'll have big problems regarding the number 10 spot with Rooney, Mata and Kagawa, the midfield (whether buying Vidal to accomodate Roo RVP in front) ....

So yes it can be a good solution for a specific point (need for pace and penetration) but it'll be difficult for the formation, Januzaj's emergence....

Status
Not open for further replies.