Angel Di Maria | £59.7M fee agreed I Maybe tomorrow...or the day after...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well seems he's likely to move now, especially if he isn't even on the bench tonight I'd say he'll be at home packing his bags. But where he's going I don't know, the only solid link i've seen was van Gaal saying he liked him, but that doesn't seem to be enough to buy players to me. I'd love to see this pulled off and I'm all for a bit of muppetry, but I don't think i can let my heart get invested in another angel that's not coming our way, it just won't take the strain.

He is quite the hysterical and knee-jerking fecker, like a lot of Madrid fans are. Similar stuff was said last year when ozil was sold and people were saying Ronaldo would suffer because of it.

Generally speaking Real dont suffer when your better players are sold (though they do sometimes regret selling youngsters that then flourish).

Surely they will now ask LVG in the presser that it's gathering weight?
And he is going to say what he has said so far, that he is either not going to talk to the press about this or that he won't talk about players who are not in Manchester United.

Everything seems to be fitting a move to United at the moment. Wants to leave, reports about us, Rojo recently joining...

Forgetting Rooney exists and is captain...a front four of Di Maria, Mata, Januzaj and van Persie. The left footed dream.

Don't do this to yourself amol. Remember Vidal just a month back?
I never got invested. I usually don't take transfers seriously until they're close to really materializing. Di Maria was ridiculously good last season, though, and for some reason this seems more probable to me. Get it done woodman.

Hard to get excited after the whole Vidal thing, just like the end of every summer window when we don't sign that star player I tell myself I'll never get sucked into another saga, yet every summer its exactly the same. I want to get excited but I just can't. :(

Hard to get excited after the whole Vidal thing, just like the end of every summer window when we don't sign that star player I tell myself I'll never get sucked into another saga, yet every summer its exactly the same. I want to get excited but I just can't. :(

Do it my friend. This can only happen if we all believe. Believe.

Our new #7 is coming.

Im not gonna get dragged into this until his at Carrington with a UTD shirt in his hands!

mikelmanutd_468x341.jpg

He would be a great impact signing like Van Persie. He played at Real Madrid, so I am not worried that he will buckle under the pressure of his expensive price tag. I am not particularily sure how he will do in a wingback role if we continue the 1-3-5-2 system. He would have tons of space to attack the fullback, but in that role he also has to be positionally diciplined, a trait that could affect his attacking influence.

Status
Not open for further replies.