Angel Di Maria | £59.7M fee agreed I Maybe tomorrow...or the day after...

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he isn't on the bench tonight his move is imminent I'd say... Now who he signs for is the question...

We're the club that's been heavily linked with him for weeks on end now, but there's plenty of time for somebody like Chelsea or Bayern to swoop in.

COPE were the ones who broke the news of our Herrera bid this summer if I'm not mistaken.

I never really liked Di Maria in the past but last season he was brilliant, and you just have to admire his work rate. He was the reason RM won the champions league.

It seems we are certain to sign Di Maria now, we are too far in to be let down now, if this is off after all this, I will probably throw myself off a bridge!

So on the idea that this seems a done deal, if we can bring in one more CM, whether that be Carvalho, Vidal, Khedira, Strootman, whoever, I will be officially happy with the transfer activity and content with the players to launch a top 4 bid!

Last edited:
I never really liked Di Maria in the past but last season he was brilliant, and you just have to admire his work rate. He was the reason RM won the champions league.

Even his seasons before the last was heads and shoulders above what our wingers offer. I don't see how anybody that wants us to challenge again would be against this signing.

So we're actually getting a star player? Is van Gaal just going to field a team of no. 10s soon? I think that could work, its the modern way.

Oh, however will they cope with Kroos and James.

Poor Real.
He is quite the hysterical and knee-jerking fecker, like a lot of Madrid fans are. Similar stuff was said last year when ozil was sold and people were saying Ronaldo would suffer because of it.

COPE were the ones who broke the news of our Herrera bid this summer if I'm not mistaken.
COPE broke the Thiago to Bayern story, as well as the hearts of millions of United fans worldwide.

Even his seasons before the last was heads and shoulders above what our wingers offer. I don't see how anybody that wants us to challenge again would be against this signing.
I don't think anyone's really against the signing, as you said, how could they be, I think a lot of people are concerned about the lack of investment in the CM area however.

Herrera was a good start but we need at least one more.

I hear that Di Maria problems with Madrid are all about salary but it's not the case(entirely). Di Maria didn't appreciated the way the club and the madridistas.

At some point the fans booed him a lot and he didn't appreciated to be singled out and didn't felt any support from the club. He also felt that the club was trying to sell him during each and every transfer windows.
Under Mourinho he was promised a revaloristation, who never happened.

Oh, however will they cope with Kroos and James.

Poor Real.

Believe me!!! Did they not sign Toni Kroos. Wish they would bore off. If he was so important don't buy players in his position.

The COPE story is a strong one. It's running as station news, not as something from one of the gossip shows. They and Sexta (TV) think Di Maria has basically told Ancelotti that he wants to go - not negotiate.

It seems we are certain to sign Madrid now, we are too far in to be let down now, if this is off after all this, I will probably throw myself off a bridge!

So on the idea that this seems a done deal, if we can bring in one more CM, whether that be Carvalho, Vidal, Khedira, Strootman, whoever, I will be officially happy with the transfer activity and content with the players to launch a top 4 bid!

I wish.

I'm not sure but I think it was Cadena Ser. Can someone clarify it ?
Cadena Ser broke Herrera news when we signed him but Cope broke the failed Herrera bid and also broke Thiago to Bayern before anyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.