Anderson | 2013/14 Performances (on loan at Fiorentina)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
What about Bambi on ice?
Everyone jumps the gun if I mention his name among them and say he's a world class player and you aren't a true fan if you don't like him so I figured I'd leave that for another thread :angel:

Drifter

American
As Anderson said anything different than what as been discussed on this forum.

Rossa

Anderson has publicly denied the interview from yesterday saying that he would never say any such thing to a club that he loves like a supporter. It was a false interview!

Perhaps shame on you supporters who never gave him a chance? Reading some of the comments is almost painful!

Genius Me!

Proud EE fan, 10k club member & NSFW crew member
I love how folks have shamed themselves over those phantom comments..
Yep absolutely ridiculous. Even if he did say them, what the hell was so bad? That after 8 years at Manchester it was time for a change and probably for Nani too? Whoopy doo, so many people jumping on him for the sake of jumping on him.

Robbie Boy

Why would anyone apologise? People generally pointed out what a poor player he is. Unfortunately, that is fact.

AngeloHenriquez

Supports
Stevenage
My words were, for which I have no regret, dickhead comments, and they were; if he didn't use them then clearly it wasn't his dickhead comments.

Not sure why some are so precious, it's great that he loves our club and he'll probably return due to the fact he's a championship (at best) level footballer.

Ekeke

If loving the club but not being a very good player is all that matters you wonder how Fletcher got such vitriolic comments about him when he first started playing for us

Chabon

I love how folks have shamed themselves over those phantom comments..
There's a load of silly pricks on this forum who are desperate for any justification to hate our players who dare underperform even slightly (or have a bad half, in certain cases). Tom Cleverley thinks he's David Beckham, don't you know?

AngeloHenriquez

Supports
Stevenage
If loving the club but not being a very good player is all that matters you wonder how Fletcher got such vitriolic comments about him when he first started playing for us
*Thinks to self*

I love the club? Check
Not a very good footballer? Check

So why do they love him and not me? :lol:

Skywarden

Lucas Sposito has translated the same response from Anderson and there is no mention of the Brazilian saying he was sure that lots of players wanted to leave United:

“All the players have it. Especially me and Nani, who have been in Manchester for eight years, or other players who have been for a long time in the same place. Sometime the players want to change. Despite Manchester United being a huge club, a club that did everything for us, sometimes a footballer must change a bit and have a different experience, change his football to learn something as well.”

Plenty of mention of change but that is as far as it went. Of course, the context of this response is strange because we do not know the original question but Anderson does not mention anything about being ‘sure’ that lots of players wanted to leave United, that we are sure about.
http://thepeoplesperson.com/2014/02...ut-lots-of-players-leaving-manchester-united/

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
I'm surprised people even thought Ando would say something like that... he's probably the least controversial person in the squad.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
Everyone jumps the gun if I mention his name among them and say he's a world class player and you aren't a true fan if you don't like him so I figured I'd leave that for another thread :angel:
Welbeck is world class :lol:

No wonder why we're in this sorry state

Oggmonster

There's a load of silly pricks on this forum who are desperate for any justification to hate our players who dare underperform even slightly (or have a bad half, in certain cases). Tom Cleverley thinks he's David Beckham, don't you know?
That's natural anywhere. Players are under performing and "getting away with it" I got ridiculously tired of seeing Anderson waddle round the pitch looking like he wasn't arsed. It was painful and he clearly wasn't United standard. I'd argue the more "silly pricks" as you eloquently put it are the ones who insist on him staying because he's "funny" I'm sure if you offered to pay Jimmy Carr or Jason Manford 80k a week for 7 years they'd be funny as well, might even put a few performances in to match players like Anderson. I don't get this whole thing where we're not meant to criticize players. It's a reality shock and a bit depressing to think of some of the midfielders there's been at United and then we're stuck watching people like Anderson.

he did make the comments, unless this translator is lying:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...s-he-warns-of-Old-Trafford-summer-exodus.html

The quotes are the exact same in the interview in fairness.

The Cleverley stuff you mention to whilst off topic somewhat was ill advised, set yourself up for a fall by trying to make yourself a "brand" when you've played twice for Man Utd.

Robbie Boy

That's natural anywhere. Players are under performing and "getting away with it" I got ridiculously tired of seeing Anderson waddle round the pitch looking like he wasn't arsed. It was painful and he clearly wasn't United standard. I'd argue the more "silly pricks" as you eloquently put it are the ones who insist on him staying because he's "funny" I'm sure if you offered to pay Jimmy Carr or Jason Manford 80k a week for 7 years they'd be funny as well, might even put a few performances in to match players like Anderson. I don't get this whole thing where we're not meant to criticize players. It's a reality shock and a bit depressing to think of some of the midfielders there's been at United and then we're stuck watching people like Anderson.

he did make the comments, unless this translator is lying:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...s-he-warns-of-Old-Trafford-summer-exodus.html

The quotes are the exact same in the interview in fairness.

The Cleverley stuff you mention to whilst off topic somewhat was ill advised, set yourself up for a fall by trying to make yourself a "brand" when you've played twice for Man Utd.
Brilliant post mate.

afrocentricity

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Brilliant post mate.
Is it really though? He's just taken us full circle by posting the same shite that started this off a few pages back, and was subsequently found to be embellished... It'll pop up again under another guise in a few pages...

Ekeke

From the translation he says that lots of people want to leave for change, like Anderson and Nani not too dissimilar to the previous translation. The "exodus" title or whatever was just from whoever posted the article.

Anderson says he didnt make the interview. But he also says hes a footballer, so we cant believe him all the time

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
Everyone just jumped in with fat comments and saying he's immature and has no class before we actually had any evidence that he'd said that bollocks. Bit shit really. Also, wasn't he picked on the left wing in his first start? Hardly giving him much of a chance to shine when he's playing out of position.
Left wing was his original position before he joined United, wasn't it? Isn't that why he was being lauded as the "next Ronaldinho" ?

Ekeke

Anderson was in one of the three positions in front of 2 CMs in a 4-2-3-1. In the hole was where he was being talked about as a superstar. At Porto he managed 2 goals in 18 appearances which was a sign of things to come unfortunately and one of the main reasons he wouldnt become that type of player. Still as a very young player and having had a bad injury we decided to meet his buyout clause.

iSparky

Likes Dags. but not as much as his Dad
So who made up the fake interview then :confused:

Robbie Boy

Is it really though? He's just taken us full circle by posting the same shite that started this off a few pages back, and was subsequently found to be embellished... It'll pop up again under another guise in a few pages...
Yeah true but I feel he makes some valid points. Especially in respect of the post he was replying to.

Ekeke

It was a good post because it provides evidence that he did indeed have the interview in question and a more accurate translation shows his comments were very similar to what was originally posted. Andersons claims not to have had the interview were most likely in relation to the specific wording used. The crux of it is either way he pretty much said lots of players want to leave us after being at the club for about 7 years and while United are great and they do everything you would want them to do, its nice to get away and try a different kind of football. For a foreign player thats often the thinking, that you stay for many years and then you leave to try something different and its not a real surprise that he would suggest it. The only problem is how important those current players might be to us and whether we can convince them to want to stick around. Anderson is a non-factor, Vidic is still very useful but he doesnt have much time left, Evra is well past time, Valencia wanting to try a new kind of football is something we've all been hoping to hear for years, Nani whilst talented and we've seen what he can do on form is not as important now we have Januzaj who dribbles a not significant amount less and Mata for the creativity we'd miss. So all in all even if Anderson is spot on its not like our foreign lads who have been there a long time arent replaceable. We're getting to that point where we're replacing them whether they want to stick around or not.

Ekeke

So after initially having 2 starts for Fiorentina and being dismal, he was on the bench and took no part in todays match against Inter.

Status
Not open for further replies.