Anderson | 2013/14 Performances (on loan at Fiorentina)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lawman

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
I think he'll do well with more space in Italy, but selfishly I hope he picks up an injury and has to come back to United. Just cause I love him. :(
If you love him set him free........ (I hope he does well and moves asap as he has been dead wood for us for a few seasons now)

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Came on in around 75th minute for fiorentina, still running, good sign.

Minkaro

Unveiled today at a press conference.

http://www.football-italia.net/44552/fiorentina-excite-anderson

Anderson was asked during his presentation of a recent story that has alleged he is gay.

“It is the first time I have heard this story,” laughed the player in response.

“I have much respect for gay people, I have absolutely nothing against them, but I like women, I have four children in my house, and no TV!”
I'm not sure what concerns me more. The fact that they asked, or that Ando seems to think that TVs somehow have something to do with sexuality.

SirAF

Ageist
Why do you have Andow on the back of your shirt?
“It's what I had at Manchester.”

Was it feck :lol:

Jacob

He probably means the absence of TV allows him to enjoy his women more no?

Scorpy

Absolutely crapping it and loving it!
The midfielder certainly sounds like he is settling in however, adding: ""It's a great town, wonderful, although I have not yet had the opportunity to see the city.

"I love it, slowly I taste the typical dishes of Italian, but I must say that the food in your country is very good."

:lol:

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
"
Manchester United midfielder Anderson claims a number of players want to leave the club. The Brazilian joined Fiorentina on loan during the January transfer window and says he hopes to stay with the Italian side.

"I'm sure that lots of players want out, especially people like myself and Nani who have been in Manchester for seven or eight years," Anderson was quoted as saying by ESPN.

"Manchester United is a huge club, a club that does everything for its players but sometimes a footballer wants to leave just to experience a different way to play football, to learn something as well.""

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
Ah come on now Doc, he was funny when he was here. Always going around making funny faces and posting funny pic's and stuff. As far as I'm concerned he can say what he wants and get away with it.
Considering the club stood by him through thick and thicker, he might want to keep his mouth shut when he's not stuffing it with food.

girish

I too love women...for their shoes.
"Especially people like myself and Nani, who have been in Manchester for seven or eight years. Manchester United is a huge club, a club that does everything for its players, but sometimes a footballer wants to leave just to experience a different way to play football and to learn something as well."

I'm pretty sure they're experiencing it at United now.

Jimy_Hills_Chin

Desperately wants to be ITK
Got the hook after 53mins so that gives you an indication as to how shit he was.

The guy will be back with us at the end of the season. I don't even think that the guy is Premier League level anymore. We will probably get about 1.5m for him in the end. That or he leaves on a free.

zing

Zingle balls
He is/was massively over-rated by United fans.

Plus, he behaves like a child. You could see it in the title celebrations video from.. I can't remember from which year it was. Seemed pretty damn immature and today's comments show that. No class.

.Rossi

ever get that feeling of déjà vu?
"Especially people like myself and Nani, who have been in Manchester for seven or eight years. Manchester United is a huge club, a club that does everything for its players, but sometimes a footballer wants to leave just to experience a different way to play football and to learn something as well."

I'm pretty sure they're experiencing it at United now.
At first I :lol:

Then, it hit home and I was like :(

Revan

Assumptionman
"
Manchester United midfielder Anderson claims a number of players want to leave the club. The Brazilian joined Fiorentina on loan during the January transfer window and says he hopes to stay with the Italian side.

"I'm sure that lots of players want out, especially people like myself and Nani who have been in Manchester for seven or eight years," Anderson was quoted as saying by ESPN.

"Manchester United is a huge club, a club that does everything for its players but sometimes a footballer wants to leave just to experience a different way to play football, to learn something as well.""
It is very possibly true what he said and something that I have been worried from he beginning of Moyes' reign. But feck me, if there is a single person on our club who hasn't the right to say that is him. He got payed wages for 6 and a half years and in all that he had a 'promising' season. He should shut up and never talk a bad word about the club regardless of anything.

Last edited:

Ekeke

Made 20 passes in 53 mins, 2nd least of the starting lineup and was 80% accurate which was 3rd least of the outfield players behind Matri the striker and Roncaglia a CB picked at RB. 0 tackles, 0 interceptions, 0 chances created, 1 dribble. Anderson Abreu

Rowem

gently, down the stream
Presumably he's quite close with Nani. Writing's on the wall for our erratic Portugeezer I suspect.

Getsme

Presumably he's quite close with Nani. Writing's on the wall for our erratic Portugeezer I suspect.
I'd say that's a correct call, 5 year contract so he wasn't sold on the cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.